almost done 3 star covers

lymang
lymang Posts: 97 Match Maker
edited December 2015 in Roster and Level Help
Now admittedly I may not have everyone covered exactly the right way, but I just looked at the preview of the ddq calendar and in January I will complete 13 covers for:
Psylocke
Iron Fist
Ragnarok
Bullseye

Plus late in January I get my 12 cover for Scarlet Witch, meaning by the end of January I will have completed all but 1 cover for Scarlet Witch (of the 3 star tier). Obviously I'm no where through leveling all of them, that's many months (years?) down the road, I'll probably never level all the three stars because I'm (albeit slowly) leveling 4 stars simultaneously, and I may reach a point in the next 6 months where a few of my 4 stars are finally combat-ready.

Frankly I can tell it's time to step up my game in the fight for 4 stars, I don't want to be still working on 3 stars almost exclusively in a year. The 4 star ddq contest obviously didn't turn out to be a significant help to the 3 star to 4 star transition despite being sold as such, it's definitely once you have a few 4 stars and you need to fill out more.
Thankfully I am working command points as hard as possible, I try never to miss one, even at the expense of placing in a PVE event (since i never place high enough to get a 4 star anyway it seems a better investment of time to push in a PVE for all the command point nodes). On shorter PVE events I have been able to invest enough time to get the pVE legendary token, but usually my real life interferes with that (I have a wife, full time job, 2 dogs, 2 stepsons, and a few other hobbies) and I can't put in the time to do clears every 8 hours to maximize things. Thus sticking to command point nodes.

Although I have a few thoughts on my strategy right now and what 3 stars I should be leveling, but I'd appreciate feedback.

Thanks in advance, and also, despite any and all complaints I have with MPQ, I enjoy playing the game.

Comments

• Nellyson
    Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    Just make sure you always complete the Deadpool's Daily. It's at least 5k ISO a day and that helps leveling your people quickly. I have all the 3 star.png heroes covered properly and all of them at max level, except for Vision. I'm missing a yellow. He's a jerk. Feel free to check out my roster. I'm Nelly. The commander for Monkey Justice.
  • lymang
    Nellyson wrote:
    Just make sure you always complete the Deadpool's Daily. It's at least 5k ISO a day and that helps leveling your people quickly. I have all the 3 star.png heroes covered properly and all of them at max level, except for Vision. I'm missing a yellow. He's a jerk. Feel free to check out my roster. I'm Nelly. The commander for Monkey Justice.

Yeah thanks, I always hit the DDQ event and clear it.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    It was an exciting time when all my 3*s became fully covered. It's a lot harder to fully cover 4*s, but I've done it for a few. And even managed to get an OML with 6 covers, which has helped a lot to rip through most jg/hb teams in pvp. This current pvp is tough though.. I'll keep pushing!
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    My 1st priority with your roster would be to max Cage & Panther - both are top tier 3* & when boosted to 240 better than most maxed 4*.
  • lymang
    Druss wrote:
    My 1st priority with your roster would be to max Cage & Panther - both are top tier 3* & when boosted to 240 better than most maxed 4*.
    Thanks! I always forget Panther. Cage is on my list, working him right now.