Get rid of or fix 5*s

I finally drew two back to back two weeks ago...I was so happy. I scrapped my Mystique 3* to make room for one...and bam the entire experience goes in the gutter.

My average level jumped over 30 levels (would've been 60 if I got the 2nd 5*) completely ruining all my 3* cards...they were no longer effective enough and were obliterated in PvP and useless after the capped levels in story mode. After finally getting a response from D3 (yeah...we don't care we'll tell the devs...not. Is what it amounted to) I realized I had two difficult choices:

1) Keep my 5*s and completely undermine any enjoyment that was left
2) Sell off my 2 5*s and forget about my Mystique...but at least be able to play for more than 4 battles (time it takes to wreck 10 health packs)

This is unacceptable. I shouldn't be forced to choose between enjoying the game and the best cards available...yet here we are. I've been playing for over 2 years so I wasn't about to let that hard work be completely wasted because these greedy fools at d3 can't manage balancing...

I'm about ready to quit altogether. Hoping some solid feedback here can change my mind but I feel like I wasted 2 years and a lot of money at this point....

Comments

• Sounds like d3 is so apathetic everyone's expectations are ruined...

It's disheartening to see everyone's reply basically be "it may get better one day"...

I've never been forced to sell a top tier cover in any game before. It's perhaps even more sad that instead of outrage the community begs for them to maybe get better.

Screw you d3 this is a joke right? But hey at least we got a 4* spider man....
  • I agree. If i draw a 5star im deleting it until i know the "scaling" issue is fixed.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    If your 3's are in progress a 5 isn't worth it. If you have an A and B team at 166 already a single 5 doesn't hurt you enough to justify not keeping it.