Separate Health Pack from PVE/PVP

Wolfspwn
Wolfspwn Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
I think myself of a descent player with 395 days played. I have descent enough roster but when it comes to playing both PVE and PVP, Health Packs drains fast. Trying to keep up my good rank for this Iso-8 Brotherhood, a 7 day pve event with a lot of Jugs and Ares are killing me (and I'm sure a lot of others)! Wouldn't it be to separate the Health Packs from PVE and PVP? What I mean by this is you have total of 20 Health Packs. Only 10 are usable from either PVE or PVP so this way we don't have to struggle as much when you guys put i.e. Jugs, Ares, Moonstone and they're level 255+! Our Health Packs will drain fast especially when time to grind these nodes.

Comments

• Wolfspwn
    Wolfspwn Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Or even if you use your characters in pve, their health should remain fresh if you'd want to go ahead and do some PVP....
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    How would this work with rewards from progression or vault, would the former only apply to the type of game it was earned in with the vault boosting both types?
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    What about a situation where health packs you got from progression or resupply went into the cover queue instead of immediately counting against your 10-pack limit? Then you could choose to go into your cover queue and 'train' (accept) them? They could still have the 14 day expiration clock on them.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    10 is usually enough for me for both personally. I use one team for most of a clear and sub someone out by the end if needed. I'm careful not to use the characters I plan to use I pvp, but sometimes there's overlap.