Who thinks that 5*s should be available in another way?

Raffoon
Raffoon Posts: 884
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Do any players out there believe that basing the end game progression system in a way that leaves everything to luck is a bad idea? (For instance, players could draw no or very few 5*s after opening many Legendaries, simply by chance)

Would introducing a system that allows you to guarantee 5* covers after a similar amount of work be a good idea?

At the very least, what about a system where you could trade 10 Legendary tokens for a guaranteed random 5*? Would that be a good baseline to think about?

I must carefully phrase my ideas as a question, lest I accidentally give feedback about the game, or any suggestions. If I didn't, then this thread would be moved to the badlands of "Suggestions and Feedback" immediately.

It's like Jeopardy! Be sure to phrase your responses in the form of a question, so that you don't accidentally give feedback about the game on the general forum for that game!!

Comments

• GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Look, the passive aggressive run around isn't cute. If you'd like to edit the original post of your original thread to be a discussion and not a suggestion, so it would belong in "General Discussion" and not in "Feedback & Suggestions", then I would be more than happy to move it back to it's original subforum, but this thread is a duplicate thread from the same poster, so it's definitely getting locked. If you do intend to reorganize your thoughts in your original thread, feel free to message me afterwards, so I can move it.
This discussion has been closed.