Improving Roster Sorting and Selection

disdamn
disdamn Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
Right now, rosters sort exactly 1 way, highest level to lowest level. and unless you know all your characters' powers it can be a little annoying trying to find good colour synergies with roster characters you don't always use without selecting information every time.

I'd like to see a drop down for sorting and adjustment to the view during the character selector for matches

For example I'd like to sort by: Highest Level, Star Count/Character rarity

I'd also like to be able to filter characters based on Damage on Colour Block. For example if I selected Green, Gold, Black I should have Wolverine X-force, Storm Mo-hawk, Storm Modern filter to the front of my selection and others in the roster filtered out.

If I unselected Black, all characters that have Green, Gold powers should filter to the front.

I'd also like some visual queue during the character selection for matches of which colour powers characters have along with some visual representation of the characters I'm facing in the match during my own character selection.

Also during character training if I select a character and then choose Back, it really annoys me that the roster starts at the highest level character again. Then I have to move all the way down my roster multiple times if I have multiple characters to train or view.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would definitely like some options for re-sorting the roster. Yesterday I was doing some math to see what my odds are of pulling a usable cover from a legendary token (70%, as it turned out), and it was pretty annoying having to go through every page to find my variously leveled and covered 4* characters.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    need to sort the queue too. both could use different options than they currently have. the queue could be way better with just a select function. currently saving non-1*s and pushing 100 in my queue and it is becoming a real pain.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    If they wanted to keep it simple then sorting on rarity, level, covers would be good with each searchable option could be toggled between ascending and descending. Going beyond this, more complex filters would be very welcome too.

Even the current design could be improved e.g. when you went into a character, it should remember where you were when you backed out rather than resetting to the start, adding << and >> buttons to the current list would allow you to return to either end of the list if needed.