What gambit should I run for Sheild Simulator?

20three
20three Posts: 371
edited December 2015 in Roster and Level Help
Please help me out for no discernible reason. I currently use patch, loki and mags but I feel like it's too unstable on defense because unless I get 11 black before I fire off berserker, I'm liable to take myself out...

http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/20three/

Comments

• Why are you firing off Berserker if you aren't ready to compensate for the strike tiles given to the other team? Patches shrugs off match damage and can even tank an ability here and there so what's the rush? Loki slows down AP generation for the other team while CMags boosts your defense while both Loki and Cmags give you good board shake up.

The team isn't going to keep you safe at 1600+ but most teams won't. Generally you just sprint from 1500-1600 to 2k and then just free fall.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Patch Loki fist: use fist purple to get you enough black
    Patch Loki Doc Ock: match away those enemy purple strike tiles from patch's green and convert to black attack tiles using Doc's passive ability.
  • You can also swap out CMags for Doom for blue to accelerate black and provide matches for when you Berserker.
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    You can also swap out CMags for Doom for blue to accelerate black and provide matches for when you Berserker.

And Doom's purple trap tiles can also limit the number of unfriendly strike tiles BR puts down.

Cheers!
    - PG