RHulk vs Hulk how did you do?

Options
wymtime
wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
4* DPDQ is up and running and it is RHulk vs Hulk. My 4,2,2 RHulk took him to town on the 2nd try. The first time Hulk just match damaged me out since I didn't bring any damage boosts. One item that was new was Hulk's black was only spitting out 1 green tile. Are the Dev's finally making 4* DPDQ easier for the transiting players?

How did eveyone do?

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wymtime wrote:
    Are the Dev's finally making 4* DPDQ easier for the transiting players?
    At least this time they did. That Hulk was very undercovered. Much appreciated.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    so, you're saying my 1 cover red has a chance?
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nice gift from Devs to limit covers and level. My 222 Rulk gor him on 5th try with some luck in cascades. The key is to deny red and damage boosts.

I must say i have mixed feelings about 4*DDQ. I hate to fight with undercovered heros but the win gives a lot of satisfaction.
  • PeterGibbons316
    Options
    Man, I feel like I cashed in all my DDQ luck on this one easy battle. My Rulk is lvl 250, 2/5/5. But I could have done this with half as many covers/levels. When I finally decided to finish Hulk off I had 15 green AP, and 30 purple AP. Hulk had 3 red and 1 green - never fired anything. Got a super easy board on this one.

Here's hoping to get undercovered/leveled opponents for the upcoming DDQ4s with newer characters.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hopefully this is not just a one-off and they have decided that the fights should be doable with less covers, providing you have access to all 3 powers and boost as needed.

This one worked well because his lower level meant Hulk couldn't readily kill you with just match damage and if you played well you could deny him red and drain his green.
  • Liquid Fists
    Liquid Fists Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    140 0/4/4 green/pink/damage boosts, second try.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    160 1/5/3, 2nd try. First try was unboosted and with 10 fewer levels. I didn't even have that favorable a board. Lower covers for Banner made a tremendous difference.

ProfX purpleflag.png number 3 with the token.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Why haven't the 2 Rulk DDQ been merged?