Hot Dog Stand Glitch - Does not stun enemy Cho

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
When the AI casts hot dog stand with the loaner Chulk in the PVP, it shows stunned, but instantly unstunned, for a total of a 0 turn stun.

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I thought I saw that too, I was ok with it, because that meant he might use his green or blue rather than others, but did the same to me too.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Hello Malcrof,

I believe this is as intended because the stun state counts down by one at the end of the side's turn. If you use Hot Dog stand yourself, you will notice that Hulk is stunned until the turn ends and then he is unstunned. Let me know if there is something else happening here that is out of place.

-Anthony
  • Malcrof
    Hello Malcrof,

I believe this is as intended because the stun state counts down by one at the end of the side's turn. If you use Hot Dog stand yourself, you will notice that Hulk is stunned until the turn ends and then he is unstunned. Let me know if there is something else happening here that is out of place.

-Anthony

This is sorta like the JG passive thing.. if you get a match 5, your team is stunned for 2 turns.. if the AI gets one, they are only stunned for 1. (covers being equal). Pretty much works on every passive, AI gets IF's strike, SW's CD, etc on their first turn, player has to wait until 2nd...

So i guess, what constitutes a turn is the question?

If using the ability and then making a match means the turn is over, then the player Cho should not be stunned when the AI is making their move, as the AI cho is not stunned when the player is making theirs.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Malcrof wrote:
    If using the ability and then making a match means the turn is over, then the player Cho should not be stunned when the AI is making their move, as the AI cho is not stunned when the player is making theirs.

In testing, my Cho becomes unstunned during the AI's turn. Is that not the case with you?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof wrote:

In testing, my Cho becomes unstunned during the AI's turn. Is that not the case with you?

Won't be able to test it again until late tonight or early tomorrow. But i will post as soon as i can, or if someone else could!