Bring back guaranteed cover packs!

kensterr
kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Not sure if the players here remember the good old days where you don't have to necessary do a PVE or PVP to get a particular 3* hero, or do LR for villains' covers.

It cost 4000HP (3800 daily deal) for a pack that guarantees at least one 3* cover. A good pull can easily get you 3-5 covers of that hero. Bring this back for the 4*s. I, and I think most vets, can't stand to keep on grinding 7 days PVE. It's driving us insane!

Thank you for reading and TGIF. Not! Have to grind Miles' PVE soonish. Sigh.

Comments

• IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Whilst I think these were a great idea and it was bad when they were taken away ... Due to the current state of the game (4* transition sssssoooooo sssssllllloooooowwwww, Legendary Tokens messing up the 5* transition, cheating issues and, today, the yellow XFW in the sim) this would only be of interest to me if I were willing to drop money on the game and currently I'm not. And apart from Miles (who I would say is low / mid tier power), all the new 4*s are terrible
  • Problem being:

They actually got higher sales when they removed them, compared to when they had them.

Marketing and sales are weird.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    People are weird. Are those who bought the heroic packs still playing the game? Have they bought anything else since then?