PHOENIX PURPLE passive [wrong number of tiles affected]

KingDreadnaught
KingDreadnaught Posts: 92 Match Maker
Hello all and d3,
I'd like to ask if this is a bug or I have a misunderstanding about her purple passive power.
As y'all know, I have a maxed Phoenix and other 5*. This topic is about her Purple Passive while matching 5*.

My PNX *Phoenix is 544 = So her Purple ability for passive is "Improve 6 FRIENDLY SPECIAL TILES "AND" Decrease 2 Enemy special tiles" **at whatever the numbers are**

Every time I match 5 tiles while there are plenty of special tiles from the board *eg* Carnage's attack tiles, OML strikes and etc.
THE TOTAL of FRIENDLY tiles are affected only "FOUR (4) tiles" and "2 Enemy's tiles".
I am curious if this is a bug or the total of the improvement and decreasing enemy are at 6 tiles. If so, why the skill says "improve 6 friendly AND decrease 2 enemy's tiles"

If this is a bug, Please provide us the information and fix this asap because that's a lot of power I am missing. If this is correct, please also provide further information to clarify her actual ability.

Thanks!
KingDreadnaught.

Moderator edit: modified subject line for clarity. -DayvBang

Comments

• Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Hello KingDreadnaught,

I have tested this internally and something doesn't seem right. I am going to bring it up to the team for further investigation. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

-Anthony
  • KingDreadnaught
    KingDreadnaught Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Hello KingDreadnaught,

I have tested this internally and something doesn't seem right. I am going to bring it up to the team for further investigation. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

-Anthony

Thank you Demiurge_Anthony ! Did you encounter the similar problem I've mentioned? Because I keep trying and it never improve more than 4 tiles (friendly) but the enemy tiles are affected correctly.

Best,
    KDN
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just a point about subject line etiquette: there's really no need to put your username in the subject line. Aim for clarity and brevity, please. Especially with bug reports, this can help other users seeing the issue find the existing thread.