Interview with Joe Fletcher/IceIX Puzzle Warriors 3

lukewin
lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Puzzle Warriors 3 have a presence on Reddit, but doesn't look like it's been posted here. They did an interview with Joe Fletcher. Wish they were on the forums, because there was no mention of re-rolling.

link

Listening to it right now, doesn't look like any changes to scaling due to 5* will be done til after the new feature in January.
Joe's team for goon only nodes - 3* Cap, KK, and Hood/Blade.
More 5* on the way.
Jessica Jones wasn't introduced b/c they got the info a little later than they would've liked.
A Daredevil variant (old school) was going to coincide with Daredevil Netflix release, but they went with Kingpin instead.
Players' negative reaction to lazy characters (Thor, Storm) led to change in design philosophy.

Comments

• Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    lukewin wrote:
    Players' negative reaction to lazy characters (Thor, Storm) led to change in design philosophy.

Ahahahahahahaha. This is gold, Jerry, gold!
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    Why does everything they do take so long? Maybe they should use all that money to hire more people so that content can come out without a 6 month to a year delay.

Seriously, when Cmags was nerfed, the nerf was announced a full year ahead of time. They've been aware of the ISO issue since before the anniversary. Get some more F'ing people so that new things can come out in a reasonable time frame.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    lukewin wrote:
    More 5* on the way.
    Just **** me with a hot poker instead, please...
  • XaOs72
    XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Hey guys. Thanks for posting our podcast. We are planning on having future interviews with Joe, although we don't have any time scheduled. If you would like us to ask something specific please let me know. I've written down what is already here.

Thanks for any support of the podcast! Any comments, we're more than happen to listen and respond...
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Official thread here.

Locking this one.
This discussion has been closed.