Falcon's Inspiration being weird.

Avarice13
Avarice13 Posts: 38
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Sorry I don't have screenshots but I was doing the big enchilada and I always have falcon to buff my strike/protect tiles.

I clearly had multiple strike tiles on the board, I matched a 3 yellow but he didn't buff any of the tiles. He was not stunned either. Could it be because all 3 yellows had a goon countdown on them? Just thought this was odd.

Comments

• gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    OJSP wrote:
    Avarice13 wrote:
    Sorry I don't have screenshots but I was doing the big enchilada and I always have falcon to buff my strike/protect tiles.

I clearly had multiple strike tiles on the board, I matched a 3 yellow but he didn't buff any of the tiles. He was not stunned either. Could it be because all 3 yellows had a goon countdown on them? Just thought this was odd.
    Currently all passive skills won't trigger after the 2nd wave of a survival node
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36684&p=456222#p456222
    Re: Master Plan fails to launch [passives bugged in wave nod
    by Demiurge_Anthony » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:25 pm

Hello all,

Thanks for discovering this issue and bringing it to our attention. We have identified the issue internally and confirmed that the last wave in a multi-wave mission do not fire passive abilities correctly. This is scheduled to be addressed in the R91 build.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Anthony

Thanks for posting that. I thought I was going crazy when I wasn't seeing Hawkeye's speed shot working.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Makes sense. This must be a side effect of the "passive abilities no longer fire at the end of the match" fix from the last patch.
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    OJSP wrote:
    Currently all passive skills won't trigger after the 2nd wave of a survival node
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36684&p=456222#p456222

Actually, it's ONLY the last wave. Had Charlie's Angels in Big Enchilada and everything worked fine until the 4th and final wave, where PX/Switch's passives didn't fire.