help me plz i r teh n00b

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Hey guys just looking for some advice on where I should be putting my iso. I leveled up Doom and Hood a bit not sure why they just seemed cool and I got lucky with covers. Sad to admit that my a-team is Thor/OBW/M. Storm lol. I have Classic Storm and Astonishing Wolvie maxed but they just seem pointless. Wolvie is strictly worse than Thor, even with OBW, and Classic Storm just seems to have no role whatsoever. Here's the roster as it stands now... any help would be appreciated icon_e_smile.gif

102 Doom 5/4
92 Hood 3/5/1
41 Spiderman 0/1/3
38 Ragnarok 3/0
28 GSBW 0/1/2
28 Magneto 1/0/2
25 Loki 2/0
bunch of 1-2 cover poopers

85 OBW 3/5/5
85 Thor 3/5/5
85 Wolvie 5/5/3
85 C. Storm 5/5/3
21 Ares 2/2/2
bunch of 2-8 cover poopers

50 Storm 5/5/3

Abysmal, no? icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey guys just looking for some advice on where I should be putting my iso. I leveled up Doom and Hood a bit not sure why they just seemed cool and I got lucky with covers. Sad to admit that my a-team is Thor/OBW/M. Storm lol. I have Classic Storm and Astonishing Wolvie maxed but they just seem pointless. Wolvie is strictly worse than Thor, even with OBW, and Classic Storm just seems to have no role whatsoever. Here's the roster as it stands now... any help would be appreciated icon_e_smile.gif

102 Doom 5/4
    92 Hood 3/5/1
    41 Spiderman 0/1/3
    38 Ragnarok 3/0
    28 GSBW 0/1/2
    28 Magneto 1/0/2
    25 Loki 2/0
    bunch of 1-2 cover poopers

85 OBW 3/5/5
    85 Thor 3/5/5
    85 Wolvie 5/5/3
    85 C. Storm 5/5/3
    21 Ares 2/2/2
    bunch of 2-8 cover poopers

50 Storm 5/5/3

Abysmal, no? icon_e_smile.gif

How is Wolvie strictly worse than Thor? His red does significantly more damage, and his green is easier to cast while synergizing well with OBW and arguably does more damage throughout the match than call to the storm. That being said, none of your 3* covers seem exciting, so I'd just hold off on spending iso for now.
  • Yeah. Aside from the big hit points, I find Thor to worse in general than Wolverine. His red is WAY worse than Wolvie's and his green is comparable (and quite a bit worse when Wolvie pairs with oBW). His yellow is probably a little better, but not enough to compensate. If Wolvie had 500 more HP when maxed, I'd never play Thor again.
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    and a buffed C. Storm has been ridiculous through this tournament. her blue power will take out the entire team.