Art gallery request

Options
BlackSheep101
BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
One of the hallmarks of Magic the Gathering is the wonderful artwork. This game leverages that and is gorgeous to look at, but I often find I wish I could view the artwork separate from the UI (or for more than a few seconds while a battle loads).

To that end, I'd love a gallery mode to see all the awesome pictures whenever I want.

Comments

• I'd like to a make a similar suggestion: artist name upon the cards so that we can look up their art ourselves
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We have a wallpaper thread in MPQ, i think this is an amazing idea! Some of the art on the cards are not only wallpaper material, but remind me of early Boris and the like, would love the know the artists, +10 this request!
  • MagicCards.info has the ability to search by card name and artist. This is a database of Magic: the Gathering cards, not Magic: the Gathering - Puzzle Quest, but all of the cards that I have seen have matched up.

It can be really fun to compare the effects of MTGPQ cards and MTG cards and see how the mechanics were modified to work in both games while retaining the spirit of the original cards.

http://magiccards.info/search.html