Leveling up button eats up your runes way too fast

Options
I imagine its by design, but its a predatory design. When I tap and hold on the gold button to level up a Planewalker, the thing devours my runes at an insane rate, so that its really hard not to overspend on it. I have to carefully tap, tap, tap on it to only go up enough to level up, and then I still overspend a little bit.

I'd say that the button should:
* Bring you up to the next level if you have enough on a single press
* Or spend all the runes you have if you dont have enough
* I'd have to tap it again to spend more to go up another level or spend the remainder of the runes.

Comments

• pressatobegin
    Options
    Yes, I hate this. I doubt it's by design.

For a great example on how to implement this well, follow the Marvel Puzzle Quest model - it increases smoothly, and stops when you level up. There's also a button for increasing to maximum current level.
  • I agree that this should be changed. If only from a user standpoint. I usually like to level my planeswalkers at the same time, however, if I level up my Lelianna too much from the speed of this level up button then I don't have enough for my other planeswalker.

Rather than make me grind more points or even buy them (perhaps as intentionally designed), I simply get too disappointed to play the game further.