iOS and Android saves separately?

Options
I got this on iOS last night, played up a bit, and then got it on my Android phone this morning. The two do not seem to be linked at all, despite both being associated with the same Facebook account.

The only abnormal part of the process for me probably would be migrating to Facebook after first playing as a guest on iOS. So my process looked like this:

1. Download on iOS, play as a guest
2. Progressed through about Part 4 of Chapter 1 with the red Planewalker
3. In the morning, I migrated to a Facebook account from the iOS device
4. I downloaded on Android and logged in with the same Facebook account

The Android phone does not reflect my iOS progress at all. I started from scratch and completed the tutorial on Android just to make sure. They're completely unconnected.

Comments

• Xeonic-Ice
    Options
    Having a similar issue. I think they're completely separate. I was able to use the same in game name for both after connecting them to Facebook.
  • Jaymar30
    Jaymar30 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I actually opened a support ticket about this same issue. I started playing on my Galaxy Note and wanted to be able to play cross-platform on my iPad.

Here is the response that I received:

"Unfortunately, Facebook Accounts for Magic: Puzzle Quest are currently not cross-platform compatible. The developers have been informed of your request. We apologize for any inconvenience."

So it seems cross-platform compatibility is out for now.
  • same issue. that's a sad response.....

i will stick to ios at the moment then...

i guess the issue is similar to those japanese smartphone game.

as the currency is non transfereable between ios and google play store. therefore the japanese smartphone game normally use the solution that is

all game data is transferable between ios and android platform, EXCEPT the cyrstal (ie. real money)

i think D3go can use this solution for this game too