Stealth Doom update

Cable_eel
Cable_eel Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
When did this happen? In this week's Nefarious Foes and lightning rounds, I noticed that when both teams bring Doom to the battle, the Diabolical Plot traps no longer overwrite each other. It used to be hard to get more than 3 or 4 traps out because of the competition from the AI's Doom, but now it's possible to trap all the purple tiles even though the opposing Doom is still going.

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does that apply to Doom only, or all trap tiles? Would be nice if traps were protected
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Would be a massive buff for ant man as the anti doom. Normally my attack tiles overwrite his trap tiles until he is lucky enough to overwrite my trap with his. If he can't do that anymore his purple can be shut down.
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    FWIW, i fought a team team featuring Doom, 2* Bullseye, and someone else in Nefarious Foes.
    I was also using Doom, and our trap tiles didn't conflict. Bullseye's protect tiles did overwrite my traps, though.
  • Steellatch
    Steellatch Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Doom could use the help, so no complaints here. I too noticed having a trap on every pink tile, despite an opposing Doom.

Hope it's true, not just the drugs talking again.

EDIT to address feedback from the peanut gallery.

IceIX has stated that they are purple tiles, not pink.
  • For the last time!
    The hue used (which is still purple btw) is used to help people with weak eyesight. It's a bit insensitive to call the purple tiles pink when you can perfectly read they are purple.