Sever down for maintenance?

Options
madsalad
madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
I just tried logging into the game and it says server down for maintenance.

It's cool and all that the server needs to be brought down for maintenance but I didn't see any warning that it would happen and I don't see a schedule about it on the forums in the announcement section. It would be nice if we had some notice in the future.

Comments

• Jaymar30
    Jaymar30 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Agreed.

It seems there is a decent following for this game and there is a decent amount of work yet to be done to work out all the glitches and add some new features. In the future it would be nice to see a server maintenance schedule or notice on the News & Announcement board.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just came here to ask that we get an option to close the program when the servers are undergoing maintenance instead of having to force close the app like heathens.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It would also be nice if the "Thumbs Up" option was available in all subforums/topics so people can actually thumps up posts.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just got back in. There's a message up about the maintenance page (just the scheduled time and expected duration) which I didn't see earlier today. More than an hour or two of notice would be nice.