Roster Help

LovelyMagickUnicorn
LovelyMagickUnicorn Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
edited December 2015 in Roster and Level Help
Currently transitioning into 3* and at the moment I am close to having another roster slot. I've got a cover for 3* Thor and 2 covers for Kamala Khan waiting to be used but I'm not sure which is the better choice. I really want to add both of them but in case I'm unable to I want to know which would be better, specifically for me and my roster http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/LovelyMagickUnicorn/

Based on what I currently have does one or the other fit better? And is there anyone worth cutting from my roster. There are some characters that I keep more for sentimental value, such as 2* Cap, since I like his Classic costume. Thanks in advanced. icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think your 3* transition may be a bit premature, actually. You only have 5 maxed 2* which is a bit on the low side since the 3* aren't ready to take over yet. Furthermore, you seem to be leveling the characters up as you get them, and you are going to regret that once the leveling costs start to climb.
    On topic, both Thor and Kamala Khan are great. I guess it depends if you'd rather have a good Purple Power or a good yellow Power...

In forms of Concrete advice, I advice you to stop opening tokens immediately and start saving HP. You'll get two-star covers from PvP, and once you have enough HP to roster Another character you can start opening tokens until you get someone new.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    I think your 3* transition may be a bit premature, actually. You only have 5 maxed 2* which is a bit on the low side since the 3* aren't ready to take over yet. Furthermore, you seem to be leveling the characters up as you get them, and you are going to regret that once the leveling costs start to climb.
    On topic, both Thor and Kamala Khan are great. I guess it depends if you'd rather have a good Purple Power or a good yellow Power...

In forms of Concrete advice, I advice you to stop opening tokens immediately and start saving HP. You'll get two-star covers from PvP, and once you have enough HP to roster Another character you can start opening tokens until you get someone new.

This!

Don't rush the progression. You need to be able to win 3* toons at a high rate to start the progression to 3* (not to mention 4*). So don't waste iso on your uncovered 3 and 4* yet. They will not help and might push you to "professional" bracket and this is not something your team can handle.

I advise you cover Juggernaut for DDQ (no other 1* is needed). As for 2* - OBW (limit purple to 3), Ares and Thor can get you far. When you have couple of top 3* well covered (10 covers with the best power at 5 as a minimum for being well covered) bring them to lvl 94 and start learning how to use them. Save ISO, save HP (don't buy boosts, covers, health packs, maybe even shields) for slots. And limit the urge to open packs. Before DDQ was introduced you needed to open them to get the covers but now you can progress without if on a decent pace. So try to limit opening them to when you have HP for a slot. And by no mean open the Legendary tokens. The potential scaling problem from 5* is a common issue and could kill any joy you have from the game.