A little help please...

Options
What good is have multiple cards? Like if I have a couple copies of the same mythic am I more likely to draw said mythic?

Is a card I have ten copies of going to show up in my hand more likely than a card I have one copy of?

Or is this for future trading / crafting etc?

Thank you for your replies!

Comments

• GuyManDude_1
    Options
    It is still unknown what we will be able to do with multiples of any of the cards. I also don't believe having extra copies has any benefit to your draw rate, nor have I heard such. I would assume at some point we will be able to sell them perhaps? I have doubt that we will be able to trade them though.
  • GuyManDude_1
    Options
    Actually noticed this in another thread.
    IceIX wrote:
    Events are coming, and we have plans for duplicate spells. I wouldn't recommend getting rid of them even if you *could* sell them. icon_e_smile.gif

I know it doesn't clarify it for you, but at least we know they will be used for something. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • does anyone happen to have any idea as to how to defeat Unholy Hunger in the the story line. Her ability Destroy one creature is reeking havoc on my nissa deck, is there a strategy of a card that can help me out?

Thanks
  • Veramike wrote:
    does anyone happen to have any idea as to how to defeat Unholy Hunger in the the story line. Her ability Destroy one creature is reeking havoc on my nissa deck, is there a strategy of a card that can help me out?

Thanks

iirc i had a gaea's revenge.
  • Veramike wrote:
    does anyone happen to have any idea as to how to defeat Unholy Hunger in the the story line. Her ability Destroy one creature is reeking havoc on my nissa deck, is there a strategy of a card that can help me out?

Thanks

It wasn't the easiest of battles but I used Chandra (level 24 I think) to basically keep her creatures at bay and then used creatures that summoned thropters. This way even though she would kill one of my creatures every 3-6 turns I would still have something else out there.
  • Thanks a bunch
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I used Chandra as well. Get out whar creatures you can. Start using some spells for direct damage to the opponent.
  • Outside of trading them to friends by Facebook or username (heck we can't even challenge people we know to a game currently) I think they'll let you break them down or sell them (destroying them) for manarune.png and/or manacrystal.png in game currency. Which is only used to get more spell duplicates of course (or level your planeswalker I suppose).