December video?

DaveR4470
DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Sorry to interrupt everyone's unfocused random rage.... but hey guys, wasn't there supposed to be a December community video last week or something? With maybe some details about the new game mechanics?

Any updates on that?

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    My guess is they will drop it soon. From the ice interview they were not ready to talk about it since they are still working on it. If they announce it and then change it before it comes out they will get more rage than if they just wait on communicating
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime wrote:
    If they announce it and then change it before it comes out they will get more rage than if they just wait on communicating
    I'm going to guess people are going to rage pretty hard either way.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    I'm going to guess people are going to rage pretty hard either way.

Which of course would've been true before the recent announcements as well.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Eh, I'm not so sure. Before this debacle, a well executed new feature could have been just what was needed to pump some life back into this game...now most of us just feel cheated and grumpy. I can't tell if we're all taking this exploit thing too seriously or if the dev team isn't taking it seriously enough...the reality probably lies somewhere in the middle, but there is a definitely a basic disconnect going on here...
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    love to see them get this out (new gameplay) by end of year BUT with new PVE coming dec 24 you might as well say we wont see the game until mid jan icon_e_sad.gif

now to keep hoarding tokens
  • WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    Was wondering this myself, actually came to forums to start a thread on it. My guess is that with new characters, 2 new pve events and all the new features coming out (next month?), the devs were strapped for time already. Add on a LT exploit cheat that they're dealing with, there's probably jintime at all now.
    Or maybe IceIX's podcast served as a substitute for the December video. Almost an hour long, and covered many topics.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hi all,

Our apologies, but due to the holidays and ongoing work on fixes & features, no December dev discussion video is planned.

Demiurge are still working on an exciting new MPQ feature (we know many of you are eager to learn more about), but we aren't quite ready to reveal specifics yet. Please stay tuned for more info early in the new year.

Thank you!
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    * le sigh *