Stuck at Tutorial #2 [RESOLVED]

Options
On Nissa's EP2 (Tutorial), I am required to open my left hand to swap some something.
I am unable to open my left hand.
I can only see an arrow pointing left and a yellow line on the left border of the screen.
Tapping, dragging, etc wont work.
However if I swipe from right to left, the enemy hand opens (although its blank inside).
My hand just wont open.
Restart app a few times also stuck at same play.

Comments

• BumpoTheClown
    BumpoTheClown Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    Seems like this might be a Magic the Gathering Puzzle Quest bug? You'd be better off posting to this other forum:

viewforum.php?f=32
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, this is an MtGPQ question. I'll flag the post so a mod can move it.

To answer the OP, sometimes in the tutorial you have to dismiss the message about the step you're supposed to take before you can take it. If you were able to open your opponent's hand, then it doesn't sound like that was your problem. To view your hand, you swipe from the left edge to the right. It may work better above the tile board than next to it?

Just wait till the game asks you to reorder your cards! icon_e_smile.gif Lots of complaints about that step.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2015
    Options
    The instruction doesn't dismiss.
    I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game from Apple store, still stuck at same place.
    Countless time quitting and restarting app also goes back to this.

This is where it's stucked (image 1).
    Swiping left to right anywhere on the screen have no effect.
    However swiping from right to left opens up my opponent hand (image 2).
    Please advise.

image-001.jpg

image-002.jpg
  • Does anyone else on IOS having this same issue and managed to resolve?
    Would like to know how to bypass this tutorial step.
  • BlackSheep101
    Options
    Sorry, it looks like you're trying to do the right thing and it's just not working. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Hurray, after today's update, this bug is finally fixed!
    I can finally play this game!

=== Case closed ===
  • BlackSheep101
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • I have the exact same problem and it is absolutely NOT fixed or resolved.

Further more, I had the same problem in Marvel Puzzle Quest, only there it was the cards you use to upgrade abilities that were inaccessible in the tutorial, effectively making the game worthless.
  • BlackSheep101
    Options
    You couldn't rearrange cards in Marvel Puzzle Quest?
  • It didn't get as far as rearranging cards. When the tutorial used an arrow to indicate where to go to get to the cards for the first Iron Man upgrade, that part of the screen was simply unresponsive. I'd played Marvel Puzzle Quest successfully on Steam so I knew the game worked sometimes, but on my iPad, reinstalling, rebooting, and trying repeatedly have all been ineffective against these similar bugs in bot Magic and Marvel Puzzle Quest.

In both cases, other parts of the screen are responsive, but nothing I do seems to dismiss the message.