Do expired covers earn ISO?

san
san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I've been a regular forumite for some time, and I haven't seen this question asked before, so forgive me if this is redundant.

Once this question has been answered, feel free to remove my post. I am hoping this is a general question, rather than something that belongs in another forum.

I am wondering about covers that are in the 14 day queue. Once the 14 days counts down to 0, does it auto-sell and earn ISO, or is it just lost in the warp (user earns no ISO, and no longer has the cover).

Has anyone tested this?

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    It does not auto-sell them. You just lose them. Yes this sucks.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ive seen the question a couple times from my alliance-mates but not on the forum. Perhaps worth putting in the FAQ despite not *technically* frequently asked since it's not 100% clear that's the case.
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Thanks all. Suspected as much. It really would be nice if they auto-sold, for those of us that like to hoard because it's a pain in the rear end to sell the covers one by one. Yes, I know there's a sell all button, but I don't like that either. I'd prefer a "sell all star.png covers or all star.pngstar.png covers, etc.