MPQ user interface & graphics

cmgc
cmgc Posts: 12
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Recently came across this review of the new Magic: The Gathering Puzzle Quest, and I gotta say the UI and and graphics are pretty sharp. Generally speaking, I was wondering if the MPQ team has any plans for upgrading the core UI and tweaking layouts and such?

http://kotaku.com/magic-the-gathering-and-puzzle-quest-go-great-together-1748056275

Comments

• san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    That. Is. Gorgeous.

Wow.

I would play that if I wanted another addiction, but Marvel calls to me. I do wish, however, that they'd update MPQ (maybe make MPQ2?) with a new interface that resembles that, rather than the current paper cutouts we have.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    MtG:PQ was developed by a different company and published by D3. That said, I wouldn't be adverse to some sprucing up of the interface.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    As someone who has poured some hours into MtGPQ, I can say that the interface is not better than MPQ's. There are already threads detailing necessary updates to basic functionality.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, like maybe they could improve the "VICTORY" screen in some kind of way? I dunno, it just seems kinda dull.