Daily resupply and cover expiration.

DFiPL
DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm going to be out of town today, and will be leaving before my daily resupply drops. Reason I link that with cover expiration: I'm wondering if my 4* Deadpool cover will march 24 hours closer to expiration or if, like the resupply, it'll just wait until my next login to resume its progress.

Anybody know?

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you already recruited it, the timer keeps going whether you log in or not.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    However, if you haven't yet collected your Deadpool cover, it will sit there waiting until you play your first match of the day and claim it. You can't "miss" daily rewards.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you already recruited it, the timer keeps going whether you log in or not.
    Just to clarify from Grumpy - recruited = a cover from opening token. So, if you're wanting to delay the 14 day expiration thing, you need to leave those rewards as tokens. If they were placement/progression rewards, tough luck, you have 14 days from when you receieved them, and "recruited" covers 14 days from the moment you opened the token, regardless of time spent in the game or not.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks, all. I was going to have just enough time to be able to get HP through the daily resupply so I could roster Deadpool before I realized I was going to miss today's login bonus. I'll have to figure something out.

Thanks for the answers.