20 Iso Issue Fixed?

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So I'm doing my grind before I go to bed in the Venom PVE when I noticed that I've received the 4/4 rewards for the 5 of the nodes, including SLs. Did the devs stealth fix this issue in the latest Patch? There's no way I'm this lucky. Anyone getting the 4/4 first?

Edit: Nevermind, after I posted this, I opened 20 Iso the next 15 matches. I guess I was just extremely lucky.. It's sad that I actually thought the devs fixed this problem after our numerous complaints. icon_e_sad.gif

Comments

• Zix
    Zix Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Not fixed. I was able to get 20 ISO on my first attempt.

Perhaps you are some form of witch or warlock?
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Zix wrote:
    Not fixed. I was able to get 20 ISO on my first attempt.

Perhaps you are some form of witch or warlock?

Wait your first attempt or your second attempt? Or your first attempt after your first attempt?

Because I believe you are still guaranteed a reward on your actual first attempt.
  • Zix
    Zix Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    My first attempt in venom heroic at re-doing a node, where earning 20 ISO was possible. And happened.
  • Zix wrote:
    My first attempt in venom heroic at re-doing a node, where earning 20 ISO was possible. And happened.
    Murphy's law.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    I have noticed getting the CP point on the 1st try for the hardest non-essential node in each sub the last week or so. I thought they had fixed it too, but I guess it was just luck. The 1st try is statistically your best chance at getting it though, before the 20 iso start figuring in.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tatercat wrote:
    I have noticed getting the CP point on the 1st try for the hardest non-essential node in each sub the last week or so. I thought they had fixed it too, but I guess it was just luck. The 1st try is statistically your best chance at getting it though, before the 20 iso start figuring in.
    Not really...your first try is 25%. I could paste the post from the dev again, but I don't know where to dig it up. Anyway, at 1/4 rewards you are right, you have worse odds since you only have a 1/6 chance, but at 2/4 you have the same 25% odds you had at the start, and if you're the unlucky many who still haven't gotten it at 3/4, you at least have a 50% chance. Doesn't mean you won't still have to do it 10 more times though.

I know this isn't really on-topic, but wouldn't it be cool if they just added one-shot nodes with the CP rewards like they had at the end of TaT? You could still make one very difficult (even harder than usual) and one that's 4* essential, but if the reward is only a CP and you are guaranteed to get it, people will be so much happier.