Consistently getting shortchanged on rewards

Colognoisseur
Colognoisseur Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
For the last two weeks I have consistently been only getting part of any event reward. About a third of the time the rewards start and I get maybe the covers but not the iso and hp. In lightning rounds I get the token but not the iso. I've been consistently playing only on my tablet so it isn't a changing device thing.
Not sure if others are seeing this.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's a fix in the next patch for some lost rewards due to closing the app before all pending reward windows have been clicked through, but I don't think that's there only cause. Hopefully it's a fix that helps other issues with lost rewards as well.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the last two weeks I have consistently been only getting part of any event reward. About a third of the time the rewards start and I get maybe the covers but not the iso and hp. In lightning rounds I get the token but not the iso. I've been consistently playing only on my tablet so it isn't a changing device thing.
    Not sure if others are seeing this.

Happening about 20% of the time to me. I've filed 4 tickets in the last 2 weeks and gotten my missing rewards restored. It's annoying but you can get what you earned.
  • zeeke
    zeeke Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Yep it happens like every third PvP for me. I think, those are the ones I've noticed at least
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    great, now I actually have to log what I get every event and reconcile with what I was supposed to get. ugh.
  • Tilesmasher
    Tilesmasher Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    I just filled out a ticket for this, but I got the day 546 reward of 15 command points (giving me 35) and then closed the game. I fired it up just now (a few hours after earning the free 15) intending to buy a legendary but it doesn't have those 15 command points now... It says 20 (which is what I had yesterday, prior to the daily reward I earned earlier today.) But it says I earned the reward.. green check mark.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Thank you for the reports everyone. We're looking into it.
  • Windreaver
    Windreaver Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    I just filled out a ticket for this, but I got the day 546 reward of 15 command points (giving me 35) and then closed the game. I fired it up just now (a few hours after earning the free 15) intending to buy a legendary but it doesn't have those 15 command points now... It says 20 (which is what I had yesterday, prior to the daily reward I earned earlier today.) But it says I earned the reward.. green check mark.

a week ago i had the same issue, on progress reward on pvp, filled a ticket but customer service closed it becouse for them i already got the reward (obviously i don't), just like you.
    sadly my missing cover was a purple iron fist that i need a lot (i lost also a purple spiderman but really i don't care about it), i'll exchange with pleasure for your 15 command point
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Hello all,

In R90 patch last monday, we addressed an issue with players were not receiving their rewards properly. Is anyone still experiencing the issue of receiving partial rewards in the Nefarious Foes or Rock me Amadeus versus events, the Venom: Heroic Story event or any daily events like Sub events or Lightning rounds since updating the game to R90? Please fill out a ticket if that is the case but any other information here or in the ticket will help with isolating the issue.

Thanks,

Anthony
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I received all rewards for placement in Rock Me Amadeus last night/early this morning.