converting 2* **** to 3/4*

Punatulkku
Punatulkku Posts: 228
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi, im soon on my fifth month with 2* pulls from tokens. As a happy customer i would like to stiff the 2* stuff to dev's face and point out that you guys are trolling big time.

1 year of this game, and now that i should transition to 4* all i get is 2* ****. Stop it. This is not fun...

Comments

• Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    You can already convert your 2* pulls into sweet, sweet ISO. The most valuable and rarest resource in the game.

But remember there's a new mechanic on the horizon that will help with this.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    That mechanic will be - save up 2000cp and convert a 1/2/3* into IW greentile.png
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    On the horizon in the list of 20 things they want to change about.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    smkspy wrote:
    On the horizon in the list of 20 things they want to change about.

pretty sure this is the biggest thing they are working on. I say mid jan we shall see it hopefully. Love to get it as a christmas gift though
  • I'm currently only opening legendary tokens in anticipation of this feature. Hopefully it's worth my effort.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daiches wrote:
    You can already convert your 2* pulls into sweet, sweet ISO. The most valuable and rarest resource in the game.

But remember there's a new mechanic on the horizon that will help with this.

2 stars from heroic level packs come in at a rate too low to level 2 stars, 3 stars, 4 stars or even 5 stars.

So it's not that sweet.

Added to it, the prices of 2 star and up for their rarity isn't up to par. (even 2 is out of whack)

A 2 star 250.
    A 3 star sold is rare but is worth 500.
    a 4 star sold 1,000.
    A 2 star Iso draw in vault 1500
    a 3 star 5,000
    A 4 star 10,000

And the new mechanic, probably has something to do with Cp.

The last 3 'things to help' have all been entirely unhelpful, forgive me If I'm a bit skeptical of their 4th go.