4* Covers Even More Golden??

MrMadeULook
MrMadeULook Posts: 73
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Hard to explain but here goes...

I was playing TaT and passed the 52k mark for my token_legendary.png . I went to redeem my token and my covered shine extra brighter before I opened it. Of course I touched my phone too fast so I barely saw it. Has anyone else noticed this? Its like the gold covered shined even brighter than before. Is this new??

BTW, my token got me icon_starlord.pngredflag.png ... icon_rolleyes.gif

Comments

• morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Is this the point at which we check, and you say, "Made you look!"?
  • morph3us wrote:
    Is this the point at which we check, and you say, "Made you look!"?

No icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif , I really am asking this question
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    4* covers glow in the circle in the middle. They've been this way as long as I can remember, you can always tell if you got a 3* or 4* before opening this way.
  • cletus1985 wrote:
    4* covers glow in the circle in the middle. They've been this way as long as I can remember, you can always tell if you got a 3* or 4* before opening this way.

Oh wow guess I never noticed! Thanks Cletus. I guess this topic can be closed now that I know the answer icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    I never noticed it too, until my alliance mates kept referring to the glow when they post/brag about their 4* pulls. After a while it occurred to me and now I don't get disappointed seeing only the colour of the cover and be disappointed with a 3*. The glow still disappoint when it's a dupe though (only 9 covers maxed).