Remove 2 stars from higher tokens and increase 4 star odds

20three
20three Posts: 371
It's absolutely ridiculous at this point earning a heroic token and receiving a 2 star character. ESPECIALLY since you have admitted that 3 stars are obsolete not only by your complete lack of attention to them but literally saying they are incapable of fighting 5 stars which you have now implemented as the norm. Now what does that say about 2 stars? Could they be any more useless at this point, yet they are still included for a prize for a higher level reward! So enough already, simply reverse the odds for 2 and 3 stars. Also, during character events, there needs to be better odds to receive that character, I'm talking odds like that is pretty much the only 3 star character you can even get when you open a token (maybe like 50% and just not even include most of the other 3 stars, except the couple that are randomly included in the art), because you know, 3 stars are no longer useful according to the devs and such, so why not right?.

Comments

• cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    I would agree that two stars are only good if they are "essential" for a PVE, otherwise, there's no real need, especially later in the game. Not sure there needs to be so many 2*s in the Vault.

Here's a suggestion for ways to get 3*s more often than 2:
    Standard tokens: 1* and up
    Heroic tokens: 2* and up (some lower level players need 2*s still. understandable)
    New Super tokens!: 3*s and up
    Legendary Tokens: 4* and up

So in daily rewards after a while and also with higher up rewards, stop offering heroic tokens (and DEFINITELY stop offering standard tokens) and start putting in New Super tokens (or whatever they want to call them) so that we feel a better prize and progression. It's much more fun to open a token and know you're getting something you can use, or that you even have a chance of using as opposed to something you know you're going to trash.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    I apologize for posting this duplicate, ha. I've been reading around the forum more today and realize there are plenty of threads already suggesting what I've said here. I'll just go upvote those threads! Excelsior! icon_lol.gif