Max Level Button (Display) Issue?

Not sure how to screenshot it from a phone, but the Max Level button for my fully covered 3* characters usually shows Level 166. I've just levelled up a few from 128 or 129 to 130.

I suddenly noticed the the max level button changed to show a max level of 165. I did an extra level on a character and looked back at the button which then showed a max of 164. Did it again and now the max level button for fully covered 3*s shows 163.

I've literally just got down to 0 ISO for the first time in months, so this reduction in max possible level is nothing to do with the ISO I have available. Sounds like a tech bug to me. Unless there's some obscure rule about the sum total level of my roster or something, but if that were the case I would have thought many people would have found that before me.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    The max level button always shows the highest level the character can get to with your current ISO and (if required), a single purchase of ISO. What you're seeing is the case when you do not have enough ISO to max a character even with a $100 purchase (or local equivalent).
  • Ok thanks. I suspected there might be a rational explanation.

Weird that I am around 8 months into the game and never noticed this before and it doesn't appear to be explained anywhere in game.