4 months token pulls [Bad Luck on Tokens]

Punatulkku
Punatulkku Posts: 228
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Are dragging me to dislike this game, A LOT.

I havent got anything useful for months, 2* moonstone,ares,bullseye etc... The drop rates are too low, and i wont be spending money to buy stuff until the drops are appealing.
Tried saving taco tokens and blasting them on 10 packs.. Meh best was 1500 iso, rest was health packs and 2* guys...

Whats wrong D3? dont you care about your gamers anymore?

Mod Edit: Clarified thread title

Comments

• Konman
    Konman Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
    Punatulkku wrote:
    Are dragging me to dislike this game, A LOT.

I havent got anything useful for months, 2* moonstone,ares,bullseye etc... The drop rates are too low, and i wont be spending money to buy stuff until the drops are appealing.
    Tried saving taco tokens and blasting them on 10 packs.. Meh best was 1500 iso, rest was health packs and 2* guys...

Whats wrong D3? dont you care about your gamers anymore?

I understand there's a "work around" *wink* *wink*

If you build a time machine, and start using the "work around" 2 years ago, you'd be much happier with your token "luck" and won't have to worry about repercussions until yesterday.
  • I have always been a fairplay gamer... Sadly the game companies are gimping the fun with 0.2% change on getting anything remotely useful in their games..

Theres old cheat code that would work for d3. Greedisgood... In this game, it isint..
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Do what I do. Save a bunch of tokens, and open them all in one shot. That way, you'll get something to be happy about (usually). icon_lol.gif

Let me give you an example. I grind pve in order to get the LT progression, and cps for sub placement. So I would save until I have at least 10 LTs or equivalent, and then open them all in one shot. First time I did this I got OML, SS covers. The second time around I got a PHX cover. along with the unneeded IWs of course. This method works great for me, and I plan to keep doing it. icon_lol.gif
  • The thing is, i cant get LT's cause i dont get any 4* guys so that i could try to reach the good amount of points...
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    You don't need 4 star.png characters in order to reach PVE progression tokens. Of course it can help you get there faster because of the single required 4 star.png node each sub, but if you just patiently grind every 8 hours or so the LT should be within reach.
  • The thing is, i cant afford shield hopping, and even thou i use IF and Cage i tend to lose 100-400points when i log in from sleep etc
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    DeNappa wrote:
    You don't need 4 star.png characters in order to reach PVE progression tokens. Of course it can help you get there faster because of the single required 4 star.png node each sub, but if you just patiently grind every 8 hours or so the LT should be within reach.

The original poster never mentioned 4 stars. Just rates that are ludicrously low on things above 2.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    GurlBYE wrote:
    DeNappa wrote:

The original poster never mentioned 4 stars. Just rates that are ludicrously low on things above 2.
    I agree with this. I had finally decided to pull my tacos when ant man was up in DPDQ and I pulled over 100 tacos. Number one this was horribly boring, and 2nd I got 500 HP 80 health packs and some 2 and 3* for ISO. It took me over a week to use all the health packs I earned because I have a super deep 3* roster and some solid 4*. The prizes on the taco vault have too many poor prizes.
    They drop th number of prizes down to 150 in the vault mainly getting rid of 2* and health packs.
    Recruited tokens should have an even higher drop rate for 4* and 3*.
    Legendary tokens are fine, but I would like to see us be abl to buy 4* covers directly with CP. 50 CP for the specific cover you want.
    Lastly when you sell a 4* you should get 10 CP. trade 5 4* covers for one you can use feels like a win to me.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just reroll them.
    The trick is to not cheat a littlebut, but to actually cheat on such a huge scale that the devs are happy to turn a blind eye because other people are spending money in trying to beat you.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    GurlBYE wrote:
    DeNappa wrote:

Uh:
    Punatulkku wrote:
    The thing is, i cant get LT's cause i dont get any 4* guys so that i could try to reach the good amount of points...
    icon_mrgreen.gif

Although I agree that it's still a slow going to get into the 4* territory, even with LT's.
  • Notification to mods, its not badluck, the odds are just horrible