Command Points and the Vault

OneLastGambit
OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Does anyone know if when someone in your alliance pulls the legendary token out of the taco vault does the rest of the alliance receive one command point?

My current alliance has just received 1 command point and after some discussion we've concluded that nobody has bought anything but one of us did pull the LT

Comments

• UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    I thought communal CP only came from spending real money.
  • Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Someone's not being truthful
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    It's only one benjamin. Not sure why no one would fess up to that. icon_e_confused.gif
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    puppychow wrote:
    It's only one benjamin. Not sure why no one would fess up to that. icon_e_confused.gif

Wouldn't 1 CP be the $20 purchase? I honestly forget what it's called.

Which only makes this more mysterious.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jarvind wrote:
    puppychow wrote:

if someone doesn't want to admit to spending money, it is honestly no-ones business.

As for the question.. our alliance has had multiple LT's pulled from the vault, and no-one has gotten a CP.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't begin to guess where it comes from, but I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. It was weird because someone DID a $20 purchase, so we all got 1 CP, and that showed up in alliance chat like always. But then like an hour or two later I get a random popup that gave me 1 CP, but there was nothing in the alliance chat indicating CP from a purchase. So either the alliance chat is broken on occasion (wouldn't be the first time) or there is something else weird going on giving out random CPs to people. Or it was a duplicate popup and I didn't actually get the CP it said...
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    sometimes theres a decent lag between the chat post and the actual pop up that gives you the cp. forget which happens first, but they don't coincide and if several buy at similar times, it can get quite confusing all with all the thank you posts lol.
  • puppychow
    Jarvind wrote:
    puppychow wrote:

Benjamin means a USD 20 dollar bill. Hopefully people understood my reference. But figured I should explain it to our friends around the world anyway. icon_lol.gif
  • puppychow
    mohio wrote:
    I can't begin to guess where it comes from, but I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. It was weird because someone DID a $20 purchase, so we all got 1 CP, and that showed up in alliance chat like always. But then like an hour or two later I get a random popup that gave me 1 CP, but there was nothing in the alliance chat indicating CP from a purchase. So either the alliance chat is broken on occasion (wouldn't be the first time) or there is something else weird going on giving out random CPs to people. Or it was a duplicate popup and I didn't actually get the CP it said...

in game chat has been buggy lately. I figured the Antman pop up ad is to blame. icon_twisted.gif
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    puppychow wrote:
    Jarvind wrote:
    puppychow wrote:

Benjamin means a USD 20 dollar bill. Hopefully people understood my reference. But figured I should explain it to our friends around the world anyway. icon_lol.gif

Benjamin Franklin is on the $100 bill. Jackson is on the $20.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    mohio wrote:

People have been missing out on some event rewards. Maybe it was something you should have received for event placement a while ago, but didn't?
  • NewMcG
    NewMcG Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    mags1587 wrote:
    puppychow wrote:
    Jarvind wrote:
    puppychow wrote:

Benjamin Franklin is on the $100 bill. Jackson is on the $20.
    Beat me to it... I don't think P-Diddy was singing that things were all about the $20 bills. icon_e_wink.gif
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    mohio wrote:

People have been missing out on some event rewards. Maybe it was something you should have received for event placement a while ago, but didn't?

I think this Is right, I do recall not receiving my 1 cp for placement in a pve a couple of weeks ago, didmt bother complaining about it but this seems the likely thing. That or someone is just keeping their spending to themselves, which they are fully entitled to do