opening post event taco tokens

Unknown
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
hello,

normally in the vault you see 0/300 on top and if you spend tokens, you see the items you already received being crossed off.
But if i spend tokens in a taco vault from past event, i can not see this info. I used 4 tokens on that, and when i scroll through the 300 rewards, none of them are "ticked off". Even the ones i received. For example first reward was a captain america (2 star) blue cover. Scrolling through the vault i find that cover 3 times, but not marked somehow.
Does this mean for past vaults every single token has a 1 in 300 chance to get an item, no matter how many tokens you spend on it? Instead of increasing the odds since rewards are "taken out" as in the current vault?

Also one more question, how fast do rewards come after the event ends?
Event ends in 6 hours and 6 minutes for me, while my cover epires in 6 hours and 14 minutes. Will the rewards be distributed within those 8 minutes?

Comments

• XandorXerxes
    XandorXerxes Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    The non-active vault is not actually a vault. It changes / refreshes every time. The only one that is a working-vault is the current taco week.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Correct. If you open from the stockpile, you're 1/300 every time.

If you want to use those stockpiled tokens to clear a vault, you need to wait until they're active again.
  • Correct. If you open from the stockpile, you're 1/300 every time.

If you want to use those stockpiled tokens to clear a vault, you need to wait until they're active again.

Sorry about this newbie question but is the next time its "active" when its the same vault type? (i.e Savory)

week 1 : savory
    week 2: sweet
    Week 3: Savory

Therefore you could use tokens from week 1 in week 3 all from week 3's vault??? or would they still be from week 1's vault??
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ashers141 wrote:
    Sorry about this newbie question but is the next time its "active" when its the same vault type? (i.e Savory)

week 1 : savory
    week 2: sweet
    Week 3: Savory

Therefore you could use tokens from week 1 in week 3 all from week 3's vault??? or would they still be from week 1's vault??
    Yes, they alternate. If the current week gives out savory, all your savory tokens, both new and saved, will pull from that vault.

Some players recommend hoarding up to 100 tokens, waiting for the appropriate week, and then pulling until you get one 4* reward. I lack that kind of patience.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Frasaria wrote:
    hello,

Also one more question, how fast do rewards come after the event ends?
    Event ends in 6 hours and 6 minutes for me, while my cover epires in 6 hours and 14 minutes. Will the rewards be distributed within those 8 minutes?
    For me, individual rewards come pretty much immediately. If they don't, I force close the app, and when I open it, the rewards show up. Alliance rewards won't come until after the last time slice ends. Then it's pretty much the same thing, should be relatively quickly, if not, restart the app.

I believe they give themselves 24 hours before you can complain about not getting them.