Lost Sim Progress

TheRealJRad
TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
I submitted the following ticket to CS:

===
I lost my progress in the SHIELD Sim. I hit the 2000 mark, received my X-23 cover and rostered her.
Upon checking today, I no longer have an X-23 on my roster, and my progression only shows I achieved up to 1600. Is there any way to recover the lost cover?
===

While it's not the end of the world to get back to 2k, I've already been knocked back a bit. I don't want to start climbing again just for that to cause an issue with recovery. Has anyone had prior experience with this? Am I just kitty out of luck?

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    You could try opening customer support ticket, but I think I would try to reach 2000 again while I wait in case they have no record of you reaching 2k.
  • TheRealJRad
    This close to the end of the season, I'll likely have to. I have a feeling I'm going to run into brick walls this time, just to spite me icon_lol.gif
  • TheRealJRad
    Well, that did no good. My score shows 2009, but progressions aren't checked off beyond 1600. *sigh*
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, that did no good. My score shows 2009, but progressions aren't checked off beyond 1600. *sigh*
    Take your screen shots.

Do you play between multiple devices? Like ipad and iphone linked to the same FB account?
  • TheRealJRad
    JVReal wrote:
    Take your screen shots.

Do you play between multiple devices? Like ipad and iphone linked to the same FB account?

I did and updated it.

Yes. My S5 (work) and my iPad (home). I always load a couple screens and force quit the app before changing over though. Not the end of the MPQ world, but a bit of a bummer.