S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Options

Comments

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,747 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

3461 - Heroic token
    3462 - 100 HP
    3468 - Mighty token

• PiMacleod
    Options

3471 - 50 HP

• PiMacleod
    Options

3475 - Silk, yellow cover

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@PiMacleod said:
    3475 - Silk, yellow cover

Mod mode off

Errrrm. Think I called the pattern too soon...

• fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 382 Mover and Shaker
    Options

So day 3357 here.

I got choice of rewards today: 10K iso, Fools Vault Token, 2xHeroics as daily login reward.

Unannounced change it seems.

• Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 727 Critical Contributor
    Options

@fnedude said:
    So day 3357 here.

I got choice of rewards today: 10K iso, Fools Vault Token, 2xHeroics as daily login reward.

Unannounced change it seems.

Woah! Also day 3,357, crazy. All I got was an Elite token.

• PiMacleod
    edited April 2023
    Options

3472 - had a choice today, chose Fool's Gold token. I'm reading that not everyone has the choice, but I have no clue how it decides if you get the choice or not.

3475 - still looks like the same Silk cover as mentioned before...

3479 - 2500 ISO

• jkzl
    jkzl Posts: 86 Match Maker
    edited April 2023
    Options

@PiMacleod said:
    3472 - had a choice today, chose Fool's Gold token. I'm reading that not everyone has the choice, but I have no clue how it decides if you get the choice or not.

I have to think that the "choose your own reward" is a random drop on the "random award" days. so for any day that isn't already flagged for a reward of HP, cover, LT, etc, THOSE will be the days that you could potentially get a random CYO reward, which is kind of neat. From a records-keeping perspective, I would love for this to be factual so that I don't have a mini-panic attack over whether or not to go back and "fix" the previous days on the wiki page.

FWIW - I received the CYO reward today (day 3436) - it was a choice of:

• 10k ISO
    • 2 Heroic Tokens
    • 1 Fool's Gold Vault Token
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 727 Critical Contributor
    Options

Day 3,358 - blank reward day and I got the choice. I updated my app prior to getting my daily resupply.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@PiMacleod said:

3475 - still looks like the same Silk cover as mentioned before...

3479 - 2500 ISO

Thanks @PiMacleod ! I don't think the Choice option will be a regular thing because 10k Iso is better than many fixed Iso awards. I didn't get to choose today, but I'd not updated.

• PiMacleod
    Options

No new update to state, but for the point of data analysis, today is 3473 for me, there's nothing "scheduled" today for my login reward, I did NOT receive a choice, and instead just got the paltry 250 iso.

Here's hoping @jkzl is correct!

• fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 382 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Thanks @PiMacleod ! I don't think the Choice option will be a regular thing because 10k Iso is better than many fixed Iso awards. I didn't get to choose today, but I'd not updated.

Yeah, when you have 16M iso8 sitting in your bank... 10K is not appealing. :D

• jkzl
    Options

In my head, it would make sense to add the CYO resupply to the pool of options for the random days that don't have a scheduled marker. Heck, they could even scale it such that the options are better for those of us on the far end of the spectrum for days played, thus giving a little more "reward" in our reward. I won't be shocked when we find out that not everyone gets the CYO on the days we've called out, which would also go towards the notion that it's somewhat RNG-based for unscheduled days.

• PiMacleod
    Options

3474 - nothing scheduled, and no choice once again.

I'll resume not sharing such details... but if I get that choice again, I WILL post it. I figure having 2 no-show posts is enough for now.

• PiMacleod
    Options

3480 - 100 HP
    3482 - Heroic token

• PiMacleod
    Options

3485 - 25 CP

• jkzl
    Options

@PiMacleod - saw this in the latest "what's new" post:

Implemented 'Pick X', a function allowing players to choose from multiple rewards. Currently used in the Tutorial to choose from 3 3-Star characters.

• PiMacleod
    Options

@jkzl said:
    @PiMacleod - saw this in the latest "what's new" post:

Implemented 'Pick X', a function allowing players to choose from multiple rewards. Currently used in the Tutorial to choose from 3 3-Star characters.

Nice find!

3488 - 50 HP

• PiMacleod
    Options

3489 - Legendary token
    3490 - 5* Cyclops, red cover

• PiMacleod
    Options

3496 - Heroic token