Cannot choose my Hood

slaxer723
slaxer723 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
Every time I go to play a match I choose my hood to take into the match, but when I go to the fight screen the game switches me over to the loaner hood. I don't know if this is because I have 2 hoods, but it happens no matter which hood is selected

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    This has been happening for several pvp events to people with duplicates of the featured character.
  • awarnica
    awarnica Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    I have the same issue, was hoping to save on health packs this event, I guess I won't need to heal the loaner.

Any response D3 or just - the joke is on you, bad idea to have 2 of the same player????
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    I opened up my thread almost a month ago. Luckily, my dupes aren't the same level, so I could use my main feature, but not the dupe. Looks like you guys aren't able to select either of yours since they're the same level, which is a lot worse than my issue. When I sent a ticket to CS, they ended up closing it with the resolution being they've passed my issue on to the development team. The issue has been around for a while, TxMoose linked some older threads in my thread, and it does look like you guys might be SOL. Hope you don't need the IMHB black.