Auto log out...

OneLastGambit
OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Initially I wrote out a very long post about how I earlier beat a team of IMHB lvl 180/JG 147/OML lvl 255 team with my paltry LCap 3/5/2, OBW 3/5/5, KP 3/0/2 with a lot of strategy and denial play to prove that just because your team is weaker it doesn't mean you'll lose.

It was supposed to be an inspiring and funny tale to help give hope to people fearing jeanbuster teams...but it took so long to write the battle report that I got autologged out and lost it all and could not be bothered to re-write it. So instead it's a complaint about the website auto log out feature icon_evil.gif

Comments

• Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    This actually happened to me the other day, too, after writing a long post. After logging back in, I was actually able to hit back enough times on the browser to get the page where I originally wrote it, then just cut and pasted it so it wasn't lost.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did try that but sadly it was lost in the ether of the internet.

The take away from the post was the my pitifully undermatched team was able to beat a much much better team by playing crafty and having a stellar denial game.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Compose in Notepad and paste'em in. Essential, write offline before posting online, anytime you're going into detail or going long.
    if you do that, make sure and hit preview before posting. the forum has some funky formatting sometimes (didn't try notepad but did from word once). I don't hit preview enough and always have to go fix a typo or say something better.
  • i copy text before hitting preview cause that usually where the log off takes effect, that way i can paste it again if anything gets lost. i feel your pain as well friend https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=31365