CS just sucks

grunth13
grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
Hi, my name is Grunth13 and I'm a MPQholic. I just want to say that I am so tired of putting a complaint in to Customer Service because it just doesn't do anything worthwhile. The game crashed on me 3 consecutive times against a level 300 juggs, daken, ares. Now when you are fighting 3 different characters with a 5-6 ap powers that hit you for 4k+ each time, you have to go to winfinite (especially if you want that CP) to conserve healthpacks. Well, I was using winfinite with p/b ap boost and CRASH before the first move. Ok, that happens, this game has always been glitchy, so let me try it again. Now, since you are facing level 300 characters, their match damage does close to 1k damage after about 2-3 green matches, so you have to heal all 3...which I did, start the match again and CRASH!!!. ****!!! So do it again because what are the odds that will happen again after restarting the phone. Heal all 3 again and start the fight...you guessed it--->CRASH!!! Im out 9 healthpacks, 12 ap b/p boosts WITHOUT making a single move. So I put a CS ticket in for this and their reply is uninstall the game, did you restart the game, clean your cache, etc. The standard minimum wage level 1 customer service that has to reply with standardized answers from a book is such a waste of time. For a while, CS was getting better, but the last 2 times I've had to deal with them, this is the **** I'm getting. I know that CS thinks this game is the greatest masterpiece that any programmer has ever made, hence why their immediate response is "IT's YOUR PHONE...lets fix that". Maybe they should just look at it with see that so many people have crashes and that maybe, just maybe...IT'S THE GAME!!! Anyways, thanks for let me rant.

Comments

• Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Devil's Advocate: It probably is your phone though if it crashes before you even make a move.
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    Daiches wrote:
    Devil's Advocate: It probably is your phone though if it crashes before you even make a move.

I play other games and none of them crash...its always MPQ.
  • apexpredator85
    apexpredator85 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    I've had the same issue for months now. It hasn't happened in past couple of weeks though so I'm happy for that but when it does I've submitted tickets and get same response. I uninstalled etc etc. Only game that does it. Doesn't matter the connection. Ample memory. I feel your pain.