Public Service Announcement from God Emperor Doom

fight4thedream
fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
goddoom_zpsgcuiwldh.png

Greetings, D3Publisher and MPQ players,

Although it has been some time since I've last corresponded with you, know that God Doom watches your pocket universe with a benelovent and merciful eye. I have noted the improvements you have made to the game since I last wrote (found here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16893) , notably the addition of a third power to the character that is supposed to represent Doom, but I am writing to you in particular about the recent 4* DDQ since my servants report your forums have become awashed in petty complaints and trivial arguments in regards to the match up between Reed Richads and Doom.

I wish to congratulate you for so perfectly capturing the true nature of power between me and Richards. Reed Richards is a fool and a charlatan, and time and time again I have had to suffer countless mockeries because of his existence. But your game has demonstrated clearly what I (and any intelligent being for that matter) already knew: That Reed Richards is no match for Victor von Doom! Flukes and boosts are his only means of victory; in all other instances, Doom reigns supreme.

If you check your metrics, you may notice a spike in activity for the last 4* node on Deadpool's Daily Quest and a drastic increase in the sale of health packs and power boosts. Rest assured that nothing nefarious is going on and your metrics are correct; I made that day a holiday and encouraged everyone in the realm to partake in the match. We even set up a large screen in the center of the kingdom where everyone could watch the match. Of course, being the generous ruler that I am I allowed everyone a turn to try their luck against Doom, and I am pleased to report that none were victorious, although young Valeria did come awfully close. It is unfortunate the people of my realm could not fully appreciate the match up since I erased the existence of Richards from my universe, but such is the cost of maintaining order and harmony.

Well I must return to the business of crushing the uprising currently plaguing my kingdom but know that your God Doom appreciated the pleasant distraction and looks forward to being the first and only 7* character.

Your Benevolent Lord and Master,
Victor von Doom

Comments

• Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    The realm of Egyptia and her servants of Khonshu congratulate God Doom on his victory over the pensive stretchy one.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    P.S.
    I've wanted a JOINT character of Franklin & Valeria, for years now, in every game that I play. And since Rocket & Groot are so awesome, it's time for Frankie and Val to get on board!!!!! Other possibilities are Cloak & Dagger and Giant Man & The Wasp.

That Is all.
  • Is there a subforum somewhere with just Fight4thedream posts? Your narratives make my work days a happier place. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    As both a fan of Doom and his general attitude...this was a wonderful piece of dialogue to read through =)