PLZ!!! Fix Quill and Elektra!!!

Handoftheking26
Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
I realize every char can not be elite. But with LTs being so difficult to attain, it is a bummer that there are so many covers you are actually bummed out to get. I get it, the devs hate Reed and Sue, fine. But I was SOOOO excited when i heard Quill and Elektra were being added, as they are 2 of my favorite chars in comics and had useful color combos (especially Quill since he was only R/Y/P char ever until new spidey). I feel like both would be easy fixes and both should be quality 4*s as they are popular and would be used often. I can not dedicate the time to MPQ that some do, so LTs are extremely hard to attain, and I WANT to be psyched to get a 4* that uses purple and is an awesome comic char. It is super lame that I would rather roll out way more than a dozen 3*s at lower level than some 4*s, especially ones with such great color combos...

Comments

• drcassino
    drcassino Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    I agree that Starlord is bottom tier for 4*, but high level Elektra is pretty good. Not, "use her all the time in PVP" good, but definitely "pretty scary when buffed" good. Black is annoying as heck, and properly placed red can ruin your day. Purple is only sometimes useful, but nothing kills a Hulkbuster faster than stealing those overdrive tiles.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Whist I agreed for the most part, they both need fixes.

Electra does have her place for stealing theaten strike tiles.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think Elektra gets a lot more flak than she deserves. She's not meta-altering awesome like Jean Grey or Hulkpuncher, but she holds up just fine.

Starlord, though - yeah, he unequivocally sucks.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    The issue with Elektra's purple imo is it can fire anytime compared to trickery, settlement, or control shift which will error if no valid tiles

As for Starlord, both his damage abilities need to do some up front damage
  • Well, the 4 * I put Iso and all 3 *:
    Never use: JG / Groot / SE / SG / QU (are useful only in essential)
    Rarely use: Col / DOCT
    Note: XPDP started putting iso now I have not used it.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moved to Suggestions and Feedback, left shadow topic in General.