Thoughts of a Wannabe Moderate Spender

IlDuderino
IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I was waiting for the next sale in the game to spend some cash. I took a break as work was manic and real life needed more time which meant I missed the releases of 4*s Deadpool, Mr not so Fantastic, Flaptain, JG and Iceman. Now I am back and I would happily drop money for shielding and to build up Iceman as I did a long time ago for 3* Daken and 4* Thor. After the Ghost Rider PvP I doubt I will bother as after facing off against multiple partially covered but very lethal OMLs I am so far behind the curve by taking a break that I don't feel I can keep up without spending big £$£$£$£$£$£. Very unwilling to play the 5* token lottery. When the 5* PvP death stars are fully operational and crushing all in sight I think that will be the end of play for me.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    You can skip the 5* teams.. it is easy to make the 1300 mark without fighting a single one.. i've even hit 2k in a pvp and fought exactly 0 5* teams. Right now in aoe buff week.. people are hitting over 1300 with 3* teams.

So, wouldn't give up at all.

But if you are looking for advice on who to whale? Red Hulk, loving him!
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Thanks for the tip! Sadly I lack a single cover for RH otherwise I would be very tempted!
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    imho The best investments right now, in no particular order are;

Hulk Buster
    Jean Grey
    Iceman
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hendross wrote:
    imho The best investments right now, in no particular order are;

Hulk Buster
    Jean Grey
    Iceman

Until your jeanbuster is eaten alive by a 4Clops /Rulk.

and with the current PVP, and weekly boosts.. nothing is safe.. AI beat my Rulkbuster with a KK/BP/LThor..
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    touché

I was excluding other buffs. I'll give you Rulk, but the AI can't play 4*Cyclops. Double casts yellow and very poorly placed "Called Shots"