Pvp ridiculousness

roboto0007
roboto0007 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
Am I the only one who finds the pvp scoring system broken? If you arent playing in the final 2 hours or don't purchase a shield, you may as well not even bother. In one 6 hour span I lost over 200 points dropping my position from 38 all the way to 150. I guess that's what I get for sleeping. I had stopped doing pvp events alltogether because of this issue, but had heard efforts were being made to fix the unbalanced nature of this system. I mean, if the entire event comes down to 2 hours, why have it span multiple days? It's frustrating to no end to work hard for multiple days and essentially achieve nothing for it.

Comments

• Since I started the pvp game is that way and will not change. The only change I saw was increased points by battle and change in the distribution of rewards. Pvp generates a lot of income with shield and health pack. You need to avoid certain characters that no one respects in pvp, unless maximized, as Elektra; Nick Fury; Invisible Woman; Starlord; among others.
  • roboto0007
    roboto0007 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    To be clear, I dont necessarily have an issue with shields/health packs as the balancing on these items is actually pretty good. My issue is losing 3 days worth of points in the final hour or so of an event due to a lack of structure in the fight match up system. There should clearly be a limit on the number of times you can be attacked in a certain time period or some sort of cap on how many points you can lose. Opportunistic players should not be sweeping the event at the last minute from players who have participated in the event full force.