Comments

• Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mawtful wrote:
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Mawtful wrote:
    *snip*
    This is very well though but I think a bit too extreme of a change to ever be considered. For example, moving healing to Green, while philosophically sound, seems like a huge modification across the board that will not necessarily make things better, gameplay-wise.

Anyway, I think now we're veering too far away from the original purpose of the thread and I'm to blame. Let's leave this thread for talking about the imbalance of colours and I'll make another one later to talk about the colour pie and how to make it more consistent.

I agree about that extreme statement. I don't think the changes I suggested there would ever get considered, let alone implemented - however I do think that they are actually pretty core to the idea of colour imbalance, especially since a unified "recoloured" roster would then show up where the gaps really are. I certainly didn't pick the best examples in terms of filling gaps, so here's a few more super quick examples.

Blade
    Nightstalker becomes Purple (stealing). Enemies Closer becomes Red (conditional damage increase). The Thirst becomes Yellow (tactics/strategy: choosing to keep Red on the board). This Blade would then have a colour scheme which is currently shared only with Starlord (and could very well end up being unique for the 3* tier).

Hood
    Twin Pistols becomes Black (end turn drawback). Dormammu's Aid becomes Purple (stealing). Intimidation becomes Yellow (teamwork). Again, this is colour scheme doesn't currently exist in the 3* tier, but more importantly, we get a mini-Kingpin. This helps create a really nice thematic flow and mechanical introduction/training between tiers (we should expect Crime Bosses to dish out damage, manipulate AP pools, and play around with countdowns), which is something I've talked about before.

I completely agree on your take on Hood, though I think there's room to argue that Twin Pistols could be Green because the board destruction aspect of it is more integral to the power's nature than its having to pay an "additional cost", which I agree is a Black thing. However, about Blade, after further reflection I've come to believe that The Thirst cannot be a Yellow ability. Black Panther's Battleplan is Yellow not only because it is flavoured to be a strategy that's helpful to allies, but more importantly because it cares about TU AP. The Thirst has nothing of that, it is more of the increasing savagery trait seen in many other Green abilities, not to mention that strike tiles are "primary" in Green, so I think its colour is correct. As for KYEC, while it does have the component of conditional damage increase that you mention, which is Red, I think that attack tiles themselves are out of Red's domain (Ghost Rider nowithstanding, which is another modern screw-up of colourset). For Blade I'd merely flip the colours of Nightstalker and KYEC.
    GMadMan040 wrote:
    Thank you. Just thank you.

It is enormously refreshing to see some actual game theory and analysis discussion presented in these forums again. That's what made this place fantastic and it really feels like it has slipped away for awhile. Here's hoping this is the roaring comeback for this stuff.

Great post. Can't upvote enough.

Aww, you're too kind icon_e_smile.gif
  • defixu
    defixu Posts: 32
    Options
    I really appreciate the discussion and the work that has gone into this thread. I'm just wondering, whether the side-point you are advocating (consistent color roles) would actually be detrimental to the game? Wasn't it the case before Deadpool was out, that there just wasn't a purple that did damage? Back in those days, they adhered to color roles more stringently, but I honestly think that more variety has been beneficial.

Also, the biggest problem with your arguments is balance. I feel like you are totally neglecting impacts of color changes on game balance. Also, colors are one of the multple ways the devs use to balance characters. You have some key characters with powers that are so good that they force the devs to give new characters powers in the same colors, otherwise you'd have a broken pair that overwhelms a meta. A few examples:

1) The current influx of new green purple characters is due to Jean being so powerful, and is used as a way to balance the game. Just imagine if Scarlet Witch had her passive on purple instead of blue (makes more sense since she creates purple), had a good blue active stun (narratively legitimized as some kind of confuse/stun move) and a good black (since chaos magic fits). That pair would instantly be another fistbuster level pair in the meta because it is too strong.

2) In 3*land, it is no accident that Hood and Cage share the same active colors, since their passives synergize extremely well (Hood keeps enemy ap pool dry and Cage nullifies match dmg). Hood is only balanced because he has so little health, with Cage's protect tile he is not balanced anymore.

3) IM40 + any good Red-Blue user. People so often request IM40 to be buffed, but neglect that his yellow at 2 or less covers is great at fueling some of the heaviest hitters (4thor, Lcap, Cmags). It is balanced because he's a one-trick pony, and because he has a kick-me sign in pvp. In PVE however, he is very useful in fueling above mentioned chars.

TL;DR: Some powers are so good that they force the devs to make color decisions that are not strictly in line with theoretically pure color roles. However, this is good for game balance, which is a more important issue to keep the game interesting and non-broken.

Edit: What I forgot to add: You have to respect the playerbase. People have invested money and time into the current characters with their current color sets. You should not just change that without pragmatic reasons, because that would screw players. The better (and only) option is changing it via releasing good new characters with interesting color combinations, but they can not also be too good, otherwise they become meta-dominating. It is a thin line to walk, and d3 does not always achieve it.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    24 hour warning, this thread will be moved to Character Discussion on 12/11
  • Chief270
    Chief270 Posts: 137
    Options
    Giving a thumbs up just for the sheer amount of work that went into that OP.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pylgrim wrote:
    I completely agree on your take on Hood, though I think there's room to argue that Twin Pistols could be Green because the board destruction aspect of it is more integral to the power's nature than its having to pay an "additional cost", which I agree is a Black thing. However, about Blade, after further reflection I've come to believe that The Thirst cannot be a Yellow ability. Black Panther's Battleplan is Yellow not only because it is flavoured to be a strategy that's helpful to allies, but more importantly because it cares about TU AP. The Thirst has nothing of that, it is more of the increasing savagery trait seen in many other Green abilities, not to mention that strike tiles are "primary" in Green, so I think its colour is correct. As for KYEC, while it does have the component of conditional damage increase that you mention, which is Red, I think that attack tiles themselves are out of Red's domain (Ghost Rider nowithstanding, which is another modern screw-up of colourset). For Blade I'd merely flip the colours of Nightstalker and KYEC.

I did deliberate on The Thirst. You've raised all the same points I came up with for keeping it Green.

You've brought up an interesting point regarding special tiles. Based off what we have in-game currently, Red & Green primarily create Strikes, Blue & Yellow primarily create Protects, Purple & Black primarily create Attack tiles. While this could be a further way to give each color a distinct feel (there would be one targeted and one random colour for each tile type) I don't think that special tiles are currently balanced enough to lock them into certain colours like that. Demiurge have created a game where finishing fast is rewarded but finishing with full health is penalised.

With that out of the way, I think that KYEC could still be Black - for the same reason that Hailstorm should stay on Black - since Attack tiles do present this kind of inevitable decay.

Ideally, I'd want to give each of his powers a quick once over to make a few mechanical changes to bring them in line with their new colours. I'd also really like to have some kind of strategic play between KYEC and The Thirst - possibly an active part added to The Thirst where Blade destroys friendly strike tiles but regains health.
    defixu wrote:
    I really appreciate the discussion and the work that has gone into this thread. I'm just wondering, whether the side-point you are advocating (consistent color roles) would actually be detrimental to the game? Wasn't it the case before Deadpool was out, that there just wasn't a purple that did damage? Back in those days, they adhered to color roles more stringently, but I honestly think that more variety has been beneficial.

I'm not sure if you missed it, or if I cropped it from my post, but I did suggest that the Devs were really quite bad at this sort of thing originally, but have shown some improvement this year. Definitely a big part of that improvement was allowing Purple skills to deal damage.
    However I also think that if colours start to lose any definition, then there's actually a greater risk of creating characters which become an "I win" combo (no color overlap, similar skills, etc).

As I stated, this only represents a small part of what I have written on the topic of "rebalancing" MPQ. In reality, I've redesigned the game, more or less from the ground up. I recognise that these changes simply cannot be implemented into such an established product, but it's good to have dreams.
  • Pylgrim
    Options
    defixu wrote:

Also, the biggest problem with your arguments is balance. I feel like you are totally neglecting impacts of color changes on game balance. Also, colors are one of the multple ways the devs use to balance characters. You have some key characters with powers that are so good that they force the devs to give new characters powers in the same colors, otherwise you'd have a broken pair that overwhelms a meta. A few examples:

1) The current influx of new green purple characters is due to Jean being so powerful, and is used as a way to balance the game. Just imagine if Scarlet Witch had her passive on purple instead of blue (makes more sense since she creates purple), had a good blue active stun (narratively legitimized as some kind of confuse/stun move) and a good black (since chaos magic fits). That pair would instantly be another fistbuster level pair in the meta because it is too strong.

2) In 3*land, it is no accident that Hood and Cage share the same active colors, since their passives synergize extremely well (Hood keeps enemy ap pool dry and Cage nullifies match dmg). Hood is only balanced because he has so little health, with Cage's protect tile he is not balanced anymore.

3) IM40 + any good Red-Blue user. People so often request IM40 to be buffed, but neglect that his yellow at 2 or less covers is great at fueling some of the heaviest hitters (4thor, Lcap, Cmags). It is balanced because he's a one-trick pony, and because he has a kick-me sign in pvp. In PVE however, he is very useful in fueling above mentioned chars.

TL;DR: Some powers are so good that they force the devs to make color decisions that are not strictly in line with theoretically pure color roles. However, this is good for game balance, which is a more important issue to keep the game interesting and non-broken.

Edit: What I forgot to add: You have to respect the playerbase. People have invested money and time into the current characters with their current color sets. You should not just change that without pragmatic reasons, because that would screw players. The better (and only) option is changing it via releasing good new characters with interesting color combinations, but they can not also be too good, otherwise they become meta-dominating. It is a thin line to walk, and d3 does not always achieve it.

I'm not sure that some of the examples you provide for "characters locked in a same colour combination are intentionally blocking each other so they cannot team up" is actually a consideration that was taken during their design. If they cared about that, they'd probably wouldn't have made Iron Fist -an incredibly good battery of one of the best colours in the game- have a Black passive.

Sure, upsetting (fixing) the current colour balance would probably unearth some previously impossible powerful combinations, but at the same time, it's bound to bury some of the existing ones. Overall, though, if the ratio of colour combinations become more balanced, the net result will be positive as many more combinations will be possible, introducing added variety to the game.

As for players being affected by a colour rebalance... I'm not sure? It may represent a minor nerf for some characters, a minor buff to others but a major change in the strategies used without altering the power level much which is always welcome on an ever-staling (or the alternative, power-creeping) competitive game. Some players may complain, I guess, as there's always a subset that does at every change, even ones that prove wildly beneficial.

Also, for the record, I don't think IM40 needs a colour shuffle.
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    Options
    In regards to the Color Theme and mechanics debate, I've recently been taking a "by-the-numbers" look at all the Abilities in the game and how they relate to color (https://blobel.shinyapps.io/MPQ_Team_Builder). In the end, I think I've come to the conclusion that I like the way the Devs have handled color themes overall. They stick to color themes pretty consistently, but make enough exceptions that team creation can be at least a little creative.

There's clearly an intentional Offense (Red, Green, Black) vs. Defense (Blue, Yellow, Purple) dichotomy, but as you can see, there are exceptions. Abilities are generally off-theme about ~1/4 of the time.

I think everyone would build an "all-offense" team if they could. With semi-strict adherence to theme, the Devs can add flavor to the game (healing, etc.) and be sure that players will want it to some degree. The problem here is that Blue, Yellow, Purple characters are bound to be the least valued and I just don't know what to do with that. Themes are important as far as I'm concerned.

Possible Damage:
    Possible_Damage.png

Defensive Abilities (Stun, Heal, Improve Tile, Protect Tile, Invisibility, Steal or Destroy Enemy AP):
    Defensive.png

Obviously, it crates team balance:
    Among the 3* tier there are only 6 (out of 9,880 possible) teams that can do direct damage in all 6 colors. Go figure, they all have either icon_hood.png or icon_lukecage.png in them, because of their off-theme yellowflag.png Abilities.

It also prevents game-breaking combos:
    Stun is perhaps the most biased power in the game, and I get it, stun-locks are potentially game breaking, so they need to be managed carefully. There is no team in the game that can stun in more than 3 active colors. But unfortunately, that also means that blue is one of the most defensive colors in the game. Which is why I think they cleverly gave icon_iceman.png his blueflag.png ability. It's a stun (according to theme), but in rare instances it's also a direct damage ability (the red and green theme). This what they need to do more. And the 4* tier is the right place to do it. (I'm not a fan of altering old characters).

However, there are a few color theme/ability linkages that I think are far too strict: Attack tiles (black) and Protect tiles (yellow). On the other hand, its kinda weird that Strike tiles don't have a color bias; they are actually valued by players.

Abilities mechanics enriched for color:
    Ability, Enrichment, Confidence
    blackflag.png
    Add_Attack_Tile 3.9 **
    Add_Special_Tile 1.8 *
    Offensive 1.2 *
    blueflag.png
    Add_Locked_Tile 6 *
    Stun 3.7 ***
    Add_Charged_Tile 3.5 *
    Add_CD_Tile 2 *
    Defensive 1.8 **
    greenflag.png
    Team_Damage 2.3 *
    Shake 2.1 **
    Direct_Damage 1.6 **
    Possible_Damage 1.6 ***
    Offensive 1.2 *
    purpleflag.png
    Swap_Tiles 4.3 *
    Destroy_AP 3.2 *
    Steal_AP 3.2 *
    redflag.png
    Direct_Damage 1.8 ****
    Conditional_Damage 1.7 *
    Possible_Damage 1.6 ***
    Offensive 1.2 *
    yellowflag.png
    Add_Protect_Tile 3.6 **
    Healing 3.3 **
    Add_Special_Tile 1.8 *
    Defensive 1.7 *
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moved to character forum
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Moved to character forum
    Why was this moved? Because it mentions characters? Half the posts in General Discussion have to do with characters.

These posts all have something to do with characters in the game. Can you move them to Character Discussion, too?

https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36213
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36369
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36517
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36192
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36424

I found all these on the front page.

Or better yet, stop over-moderating the board. You may think this kind of stuff is helpful but it's really not. You should stop spam and abuse and keep threads from getting way off topic but that's about it.
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This shouldn't have been moved. It's a general discussion about the current game state, theory behind color themes and, yes, characters.

Does General Discussion HAVE to be exclusively populated by complaining? What is General Discussion, if this isn't.

Let's leave the Characters sub-forum as a place to discuss specific characters or teams. Please.
  • Pylgrim
    Options
    This shouldn't have been moved. It's a general discussion about the current game state, theory behind color themes and, yes, characters.

Does General Discussion HAVE to be exclusively populated by complaining? What is General Discussion, if this isn't.

Let's leave the Characters sub-forum as a place to discuss specific characters or teams. Please.

Agreed. I gave it a bit of time to test my theory and yes, it is proved that after a thread is moved from General Discussion to a specific forum, it dies, suddenly and irrevocably.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moving this out of General seems like a really, really weird decision.

This is very obviously a general discussion.
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just chiming in here to say that I think some of that 'getting worse' is actually keeping the game stable. E.g. IF/HB is a great combo because it covers 5 colors and just so happens that one feeder feeds the second feeder. If the colors overlapped (e.g. IF generates red with blue, punches with black) it'd be weaker, but still OK (IF's generator is that good, HB's blue isn't), and if they switched it up more (e.g. IF generates blue), now it isn't a good combo, but IF/Iceman becomes a nightmare instead or whatever.

It's too late to form my thoughts about this, but using HB as an example again; you can really see that the devs are cautious about creating a better Red power than HB's fist. Cyc's is great but needs TU AP as well, Sam's is expensive and wants 9 Yellow first... Carnage... And some cheaper red powers with short stuns, probably not the kind of thing you'd bring along HB as a battery for. Because he makes his own Red. The minute they make some fast, efficient AoE in Red, HB/thatGuy is probably broken. So they can't. And I think they're doing a similar thing by keeping colors pretty tight.
  • I think a 355 4cyke as red feeder would work better as battery than HB, but I see your point.

The interesting thing to note is the feeding potential in the game. Some are more common (green, red and black), others are limited (blue and yellow mostly). And the most common colors to get fed are the ones used for damage more often. Wouldn't then be better to have more yellow/blue strong damaging powers, with lower chances to get broken combos?
  • Pylgrim
    Options
    ErikPeter wrote:
    Just chiming in here to say that I think some of that 'getting worse' is actually keeping the game stable. E.g. IF/HB is a great combo because it covers 5 colors and just so happens that one feeder feeds the second feeder. If the colors overlapped (e.g. IF generates red with blue, punches with black) it'd be weaker, but still OK (IF's generator is that good, HB's blue isn't), and if they switched it up more (e.g. IF generates blue), now it isn't a good combo, but IF/Iceman becomes a nightmare instead or whatever.

It's too late to form my thoughts about this, but using HB as an example again; you can really see that the devs are cautious about creating a better Red power than HB's fist. Cyc's is great but needs TU AP as well, Sam's is expensive and wants 9 Yellow first... Carnage... And some cheaper red powers with short stuns, probably not the kind of thing you'd bring along HB as a battery for. Because he makes his own Red. The minute they make some fast, efficient AoE in Red, HB/thatGuy is probably broken. So they can't. And I think they're doing a similar thing by keeping colors pretty tight.

You are entirely missing the point as your theoretical case involves an efficient red AoE which is something outside of the colour pie as we know it. Precisely keeping a consistent colour pie is what will safeguard in the long term against things like that from happening. What we are discussing here is, in fact, that colours are not as "tight" as they could be.
  • Melevorn
    Melevorn Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Updated for new releases:

4*

icon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_thor.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pngredtile.pngbluetile.png ---- purpletile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngnone.png
    icon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_spidergwen.pngicon_miles.pngicon_starlord.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pngredtile.pngpurpletile.png ---- bluetile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngnone.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_hulkcho.png
    icon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_thing.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pngredtile.pnggreentile.png ---- bluetile.pngpurpletile.pngblacktile.pngnone.png
    icon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nova.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pngredtile.pngblacktile.png ---- bluetile.pngpurpletile.pnggreentile.pngnone.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_jeangrey.pnghoward_icon.png
    icon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_antman.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_nickfury.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png ---- redtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngnone.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_ghostrider.png
    icon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_quake.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pngbluetile.pnggreentile.png ---- redtile.pngpurpletile.pngblacktile.pngnone.pngicon_elektra.pngicon_deadpool.png
    icon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pngbluetile.pngblacktile.png ---- redtile.pngpurpletile.pnggreentile.pngnone.pngicon_devildino.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_x23.png
    icon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pngpurpletile.pnggreentile.png ---- redtile.pngbluetile.pngblacktile.pngnone.pngicon_ironman.png
    icon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_kingpin.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pngpurpletile.pngblacktile.png ---- redtile.pngbluetile.pnggreentile.pngnone.png
    icon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_venom.pngicon_wolverine.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.png ---- redtile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.pngnone.png

3*

icon_nobody.pngicon_vision.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_magneto.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pngredtile.pngbluetile.png ---- purpletile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngnone.pngicon_blade.pngicon_loki.pngicon_bullseye.pngicon_ironfist.png
    icon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pngredtile.pngpurpletile.png ---- bluetile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngnone.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_quicksilver.png
    icon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_thor.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_wolverine.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pngredtile.pnggreentile.png ---- bluetile.pngpurpletile.pngblacktile.pngnone.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_daken.png
    icon_nobody.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pngredtile.pngblacktile.png ---- bluetile.pngpurpletile.pnggreentile.pngnone.pngicon_scarletwitch.png
    icon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_falcon.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png ---- redtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngnone.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_gamora.png
    icon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_beast.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pngbluetile.pnggreentile.png ---- redtile.pngpurpletile.pngblacktile.pngnone.pngicon_deadpool.png
    icon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_hood.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pngbluetile.pngblacktile.png ---- redtile.pngpurpletile.pnggreentile.pngnone.pngicon_blackwidow.png
    icon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pngpurpletile.pnggreentile.png ---- redtile.pngbluetile.pngblacktile.pngnone.pngicon_psylocke.png
    icon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pngpurpletile.pngblacktile.png ---- redtile.pngbluetile.pnggreentile.pngnone.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_ragnarok.png
    icon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_nobody.pngicon_storm.pngnone.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.png ---- redtile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.pngnone.pngicon_daredevil.png

EDITED: Removed 4* Thor from 3* yellow/red/blue row.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You show 41 characters in 3* land but there are only 40 characters...

KGB
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah he's got 4*thor in there by mistake.
  • Melevorn
    Melevorn Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Jaedenkaal wrote:
    Thanks, fixed.
  • Pylgrim
    Options
    Melevorn wrote:
    Jaedenkaal wrote:
    Thanks, fixed.

Thanks for the update!