CP added to Standard Tokens

Druss
Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
Please introduce this - doesn't have to be a great return - how about 2% chance to get 1 Command Point?

As I (& probably most) have completed every 1, 2 & 3 star in the game (I'm a hoarder so I have the lot, but most will have the ones that they are willing to roster fully covered), the current standard tokens offer completely nothing.

Even a small chance of something useful will make them worth opening. At present I cant even be bothered to open them at all, as even on the rare occasion it turns gold I STILL don't need whatever it is.

Doubtless, there will be the "open for iso" comments, but a) that's hardly exciting & b) I don't need iso, as I have finished the 3*'s & there is still no clear 4* progression.

Thanks!

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    I'm conflicted on this. It seems like a number of changes are requested that, cumulatively, lead to a number of players possibly skipping the normal progression. It is odd to see players with a 3 cover 5* and no other character on their roster leveled above 94. I know that's not the intent behind this request. I'm curious though if that potential impact is viewed as "acceptable" or possibly even "desirable"? I've opened a few legendary tokens, and so far the odds have not been in my favor. (<<10% 5*).

Is the problem that there aren't enough opportunities to get ahead faster? Or is the problem that there is only 1 obvious tier of play? In which case everyone is looking to become competitive in that tier as quickly as they can?

A few other options that would make me resent standard tokens a little less:
    * An 'open all' option option. So that I don't have to do them one at a time when I realize the pile has grown large.
    * A straight 'sell' option that would let me sell them for, say, 110 ISO without having to go through the separate motions of: opening, accepting, then selling
    * A token "exchange rate" where some number of standard tokens could be redeemed for a heroic token. The exchange rate could be 20->1 and some people would still probably jump at the chance.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    * A token "exchange rate" where some number of standard tokens could be redeemed for a heroic token. The exchange rate could be 20->1 and some people would still probably jump at the chance.

Oh man, I can't agree with this enough! I'm sitting on over 1400 standard tokens and while I've gotten some 3* covers I've needed from this, I would love to trade them up for Heroics, even at a higher rate than 20->1, so I have a better chance.