Rocket & Groot ending early?

DAC169
DAC169 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
So I just got on to do more Seed Of Destruction to boost my Rocket & Groot score (and get the Legendary Token) when I'm greeted with "You were a Top 100 finisher in Rocket & Groot!". Um, what? I always choose the last time-slice because that's the only 1 with my (retail) work schedule I can guarantee to be there for event starts/ends. How has it ended? When I left the game not long after starting Seed Of Destruction my Rocket & Groot still had over 20 hours left. It's been less than 10.
Anyone else having this issue?
Also, anyone else got to choose separate end times for Luck Be A Lady and Seed Of Destruction? Are these related?

Edit - Here's what I see on the Story page:
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/640998227377626891/4B59E87068A8EFCF2E8C00DD6DAFF7E23185BBB8/

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    You should not be able to select another end time after starting an event.

I joined the last slice, and just finished a clear about half an hour ago. The event is still open for me, so is it possible you selected a different slice?
  • DAC169
    DAC169 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    I definitely choose the last slice. Started as soon as it began, did the 1 node to unlock Welcome To Earth and it had a full 24 hours to play.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    That is super strange.