New Character Events

Eichen
Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
I would like to thank you guys for the Totally Awesome Hulk event. It was a ton of fun. It was challenging yet not frustrating. (though I admit I cussed you guys when during waves of 395 Hulk characters and again when Galactus appeared.)

The suggestion I would have for the new character events (like TAH and Ant-Man) is to give us extra covers to work for. By the end of this event there will be a bunch of people with a single Awesome Hulk cover. It is great to have but really useless for now. Why not do a release where, with enough work, we can get one of each colored cover? You could either make the progressive reward far enough out there we have to grind for days to get the extra colors or just make the last node have one of each color cover in it so we have to play it over and over again for the extra colors. (and tons of 20 iso) Then we could, with enough work end up with a 1/1/1 character.

This would make the new character more playable for us and at the same time it would make more money for you. Nobody is going to buy 4 more covers at the end of the event to have a 5/0/0 hulk. However if players have a 1/1/1 hulk at the end of the event there is a Really Good chance that many will pay the money for extra covers if they already have one of each.

I know you guys want us players to have fun but you have to be able to make money at the same time and this suggestion would do both.