Roster Slots as Prizes

Selvokaz
Selvokaz Posts: 82 Match Maker
Just a suggestion,

Characters are definitely what fuel the interest in this game as well as the general love for puzzle games, the RPG elements you added to the game also go a long way in helping keep the game fun and refreshing if not interesting for those who like to min/max. However above all those things I think all long term players can agree on is that its the reward of purchasing a new roster slot that keeps the above mentioned details well on going, that is the only way to even get these new characters you guys keep churning out even remotely interesting to obtain because the possibility of filling our ever decreasing open slots with them is there, but what about those who are struggling to get enough hp to buy slots? Like myself, its not that we aren't playing the game and trying to get the hp we need but rather the smaller our rosters the few opportunities we have to play as heals run out and characters need to regen not to mention not wanting to part with other characters we already have.

maybe just add it as a reward out right for certain events, but i think it would go a long way in just helping to even out some of the ground between super vets, vets and new comers.

Comments

• Well if you dont buy character slots, youre not being a good little boy and spending money on the game. icon_mrgreen.gif

The game has too many ways to spend money.
    1) Cover packs
    2) ISO piles
    3) Roster slots
    4) Health packs

I really think they should do away with Roster slots costing HP.
    They should either cost ISO or be free.
    Or at least be a LOT less HP.
    I have 78 characters and a new slot costs me 1000 HP. 1000!!!

A daily login reward for a free roster slot every 30 days of login would still only give players 12 free slots a year. It would really help players like my kids, who love this game, but have no room to put new heroes and can't afford to spend much money on the game.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    I agree that the main reason they haven't done that is because enough players pay for the HP that are needed for the slots.

That being said, throvolos has a great idea of getting a free slot every 30 days or whatever. A roster slot in the Daily Rewards? I can't see how anyone could complain about that.

I would also love to see a non-competitive mode where maybe the prize is a roster slot. Maybe something that rotates a fun prize every week? Or month if the producers think that will detract from their money. The final prize being a roster slot, or 5 CPs or a 10 pack of a token? Just throwing it out there.
  • I think this is a great idea. I would much rather get a roster slot from the Taco Vault than another Moonstone or 2* Ms. Marvel. If you don't need it, then you should be able to sell it for hp or at least a good amount of iSO. I loathe spending hp on roster slots! Unfortunately, I haven't a choice after this week.