4* cover Conspiracy?

Phaserhawk
Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Why is it that a majority of the time the alliance reward and top 100 reward are always the worst cover of that character?

Comments

• It's a ploy by the Bilderberg Group, secretly assigned by the Freemasons and Majestic 12 to oversee the world's match-3 games. Why do you think that covers got much worse during Operation: Jade Helm? If everyone is busy grinding for the best covers, they won't even notice when the United Nations army rolls in, guided by encrypted symbols on the back of highway signs, to impose Sharia law and the metric system.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Legendary tokens can't melt steel beams
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    pretty sure there was an LT on the grassy knoll... it gave someone their 32nd IW blue and they lost it.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    Why is it that a majority of the time the alliance reward and top 100 reward are always the worst cover of that character?

This certainly has not always been the case, but it does seem like it recently (ie: over the last couple months).
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't get me wrong, the individual events like Cho, or Antman and even the Galactus and Ultron let you get what I think is their strongest color. But when it's a regular PvE release it's almost always the worst color, and that can't be random.
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    I agree. It's suppsed to be random but I've seen the top ladder cover be the most interesting cover far too many times for it to be random.

It would make sense mind you, if that was the official policy.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    What bothers me even more is when the T100/Alliance PVE 4* award is then the 1000 Progression PVP award in their event (Like how redflag.pngicon_ghostrider.png is for Vicious Cycle).....