The Hulk PVE Rewards only half of 'normal' 7-day PVE

Options
StevO-J
StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
The preview of The Hulk PVE just popped up, and to my dismay it shows the rewards of a 3- or 4-day PVE in terms of Hero Points at least. I'm not entirely sure about the ISO rewards since I don't really keep track of those but they could well be half of 'normal' as well.

Is this intended or an error like some time ago where it was fixed during the first day? I really hope the latter, because I think playing an event for 7 days should be rewarded with higher HP and ISO prizes than a 3- or 4-day event, but a confirmation from some official source would be appreciated.

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This happened in the last run of The Hulk as well. Apparently these are settings that need to be, but not checked every run
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I am just happy that Totally Awesome Hulk totally sucks and I do not have to grind for him. Since he is in the Mister Fantastic Tier for me, I am Totally happy just waiting for him to naturally cover himself as I make my future disappointing legendary pulls. If I had to grind another PVE so soon after GR I might totally lose it, and that would not be totally awesome.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    not sure if i remember correctly, but in the last hulk pve there was a 3* hulk cover as a one-time reward for finishing a specific node (last one of the last sub?)

is here a hulk cover hidden, too?
    and if so, what are the chances its black?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ammenell wrote:
    not sure if i remember correctly, but in the last hulk pve there was a 3* hulk cover as a one-time reward for finishing a specific node (last one of the last sub?)

is here a hulk cover hidden, too?
    and if so, what are the chances its black?
    It will be there, it's always green
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    thx for that answer
    perfect time to try if joining late lands me in a lazy sub.
  • PVE seven days just to concierge and convict. Do not play nor if the rewards are icon_kamalakhan.pngpurpleflag.png or icon_quicksilver.pngblueflag.png
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The update of today has 'upgraded' the prizes to that of a 'normal' 7-day PVE, so issue fixed. Thanks for this!
  • Zen808
    Zen808 Posts: 260
    Options
    OJSP wrote:
    Just another observation from the Rewards List.

The token_legendary.png is rewarded at 88000.

During the last run in September, it was rewarded at 70000.

So beware, 3 clears per day might not be enough to get the token. (Appropriately gloomy for my 666th post.. icon_lol.gif )

I'm glad Black Ops 3 doesn't suck like the previous two COD games, because I sure as heck ain't doing 4 clears a day for the next 7 days, and I need something to do with my newly freed up time.